Forums
Posted By: Elyth Anyone missing this cat? - 23rd Dec 2012 6:38pm
Hi a cat has started to hang around my house and meow at my windows, so I was just wondering if this is anyone's lost cat? I live right next to a train station and from my front garden i can see the stations platform and it has been walking along there getting strokes off people too. I am just a bit worried about it being so close to the train station. It's birkenhead north train station. There is only 2 houses on this road so I don't get many cats hanging around in my garden and my neighbour doesn't have a cat. So I thought it was a bit strange for it to want to come in if it isn't lost?

I was thinking about bringing it in and taking it to the vet to see if it is chipped (doesn't have a collar on) but I can't allow it to come in because I have 3 house cats and I recently just rehomed a cat last week so my spare room is my new cats "safe room" while they fully adjust so I don't have any where for it to stay.

It might not be lost i might just be worrying too much with the station being there but just thought i would see if anyone is missing it.

Attached picture IMAG0118.jpg
Attached picture IMAG0119.jpg
Posted By: slinky4 Re: Anyone missing this cat? - 23rd Dec 2012 10:52pm
aww poor thing,hope you find its owner soon.you can get paper collars from the RSPCA to put on and see if it has an owner frown
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Anyone missing this cat? - 23rd Dec 2012 11:27pm
From the cats behavior and it having no collar, it looks like a stray to me and the cat has chosen you to look after it.

That's how we ended up with our first cat 7 years ago and he is still with us now.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Anyone missing this cat? - 23rd Dec 2012 11:54pm
I don't think that 'guilt loading' is the answer. The o.p has posted just why she cannot take in this cat.

I find her post heartwarming and feel that she has 'tryed her best' to re unite this cat with its owner, if any owner atall.

How many peeps would bother to take and Upload pics here?
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: Anyone missing this cat? - 24th Dec 2012 3:07pm
I will 2nd Rudes comments, well done Elyth, hope the owner is found soon.
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Anyone missing this cat? - 24th Dec 2012 11:41pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I don't think that 'guilt loading' is the answer. The o.p has posted just why she cannot take in this cat.

I find her post heartwarming and feel that she has 'tryed her best' to re unite this cat with its owner, if any owner atall.

How many peeps would bother to take and Upload pics here?

I wasn't trying to "Guilt Load", I was only stating it as I see it. Cats do find owners as it happened to me.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral