Forums
Posted By: jessiikahh cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 11:27am
walking down raffles road (birkenhead) to town and at the bottom was a wheelie bin knocked over.. look down and there 5 puppies dead hanging out of it.. burst into tears and rang RSPCA.. feel sick that anyone has the gut just to "bin" puppies
proper upset over this..
RSPCA where sending a inspector out to investigate but as i walked back from town the wheelie bin had been moved and stood up.. didnt have the guts to look in the bins to see which one it was.. but rang RSPCA again and theyve noted it now that the bin has been stood up..
waiting on a phone call back now off inspector too let me know what happened to them..
cant believe how devastating this world is we live in
(orry about spelling)
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 11:32am
Jesus, thats horrible.
Posted By: alfiemag Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 11:35am
Evil if you can't keep them take them to a rescue centre.That must have been terrible for you to see,can't get my head around people that would do such a thing
Posted By: granny Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 11:38am
There must be a very traumatised mother somewhere too.
Posted By: pegsgirl Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 11:40am
Terrible thing for you to witness
I hope RSPCA find out who did this .
Posted By: Willo_ Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 11:41am
Originally Posted by alfiemag
Evil if you can't keep them take them to a rescue centre
No one has said they where killed, and taking dead aninals to a rescue centre, no point in that is there.

If they died natually, then they should of been buried properly, not just put in a bin.

Dont just assume the owners killed them, because they did not want them, there might be a legit reason, why they dies, but i agree they should not of been put in bin.
Posted By: rocks Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 11:48am
it is a bit strange that 5 are dead at the same time and lets face it if it was a person who cared about animals they would have made sure they were well wrapped up so they didnt spill out of a bin, it must have been an awful sight
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 12:08pm
they must have been under a week old i did take a picture but dont want to upset anyone else by putting it up.. really creul world we live in.. just to dump them in the recycle bin
Posted By: rocks Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 12:24pm
i know its only us guessing at this stage but if they were that young they may have been put in the bin while still alive, as granny said theres a mum somewhere!!
Posted By: AR_One Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 1:01pm
Have you thought about an anonymous tip-off to the Globe or Wirral News?
Posted By: ianyam Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 8:41pm
I have a house full of animals I was brought up around them and I love them all past & present, I have come to the conclusion that the vast majority of Humans don't even care about Humans never mind animals, its a sad world of cruelty we live in. Animals over Humans any day for me. I feel sorry for the person who started this thread it would of upset me too.
Posted By: jen8505 Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 16th Oct 2012 10:50pm
Jess, I saw the pic, they certainly didnt look like newborn puppies, maybe a couple of weeks old and bit strange that they were all dead at the same time.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 17th Oct 2012 9:03am
how sad!
Posted By: Veronica_Blay Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 17th Oct 2012 11:29am
I think i would be upset and angry at the same time,
Makes you wonder if the mother of these pups will be okay!!
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 17th Oct 2012 1:40pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9..._dead_puppies_discovered_in_wheelie_bin/
Posted By: Spica Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 17th Oct 2012 2:18pm
Should post the house number that was written on the wheelie bin.
Posted By: sean99789 Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 17th Oct 2012 4:03pm
Originally Posted by Spica
Should post the house number that was written on the wheelie bin.

What would the point of that be?
How would you feel if one of your neighbours used your bin?
It may even be someone from a different road!!
Just let the relevant authorities deal with the matter and if they get enough information maybe they can trace the owner !!

Posted By: gopher Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 17th Oct 2012 9:55pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9..._dead_puppies_discovered_in_wheelie_bin/
Posted By: factual Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 21st Oct 2012 7:18pm
Reguarding the puppies found in the bin !
I have found this incident very upsettig and understand this would of been an awful view for passers by.
I would like to make you aware that I am the owner of the bin which was used to dump puppies in.
The RSPCA was called and when they came to investigate they found the persons responsible for dispossing of the pubs and delt with the situation that day. I had no knowledge of this situation an find that the information provided is incorrect that caused alot of upset as I own a dog who is male and been done for over ten years.
Posted By: factual Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 21st Oct 2012 8:05pm
Thankyou for a constructive comment, as things are not always what they seem. As it was my bin but not my puppies This has caused much upset to and stress over someone elses actions . Thankyou for thinking before commenting . :-)
Posted By: missmahjong Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 21st Oct 2012 8:11pm
hi factual, i agree with you about how you feel with the situation of it being your bin ect , but i,m glad the RSPCA came and the people responsible were found and dealt with!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 21st Oct 2012 8:28pm
Im glad those responsible have been found and will have to explain the demise of the pups to the RSPCA.
Posted By: factual Re: cant believ what ive just witnested - 25th Oct 2012 1:39am
Glad to see the globe has had the decency to do a follow on story , now with actual facts , that has concerned this delicate subject . Now in black and white on this weeks globe 24 10 2012 on page 7 ! People now need to be aware ie think before you comment as comment are not correct facts are ! ..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral