Forums
Posted By: Kev30x Man on bike with two Parrots on his shoulder. - 11th Oct 2012 6:21pm
Has anyone seen that guy that rides about on his old push bike with his two pet parrots on his shoulder? One is an African grey and one is a Green makaw and they are both chirping away to eachother loudly in an excited kinda way because they are out on a bike ride! lol i seen him on Church road in Tranmere the other day and he was spotted on Old chester road by Green lane with them last week. God help them if he falls off that bike. The parrots must be freezing but they seem happy enough! lol
Posted By: cathie Re: Man on bike with two Parrots on his shoulder. - 11th Oct 2012 6:49pm
I nearly ran him over on Tuesday evening, bloody idiot was riding in the middle of the road
Saw the fella who walks around with two parrots, don't know if its the same person though.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Man on bike with two Parrots on his shoulder. - 11th Oct 2012 6:58pm
I have seen a guy that walks around Liscard with two, always got parrot s##te down his back. one shop asked him to leave and he got a bit abusive.
Walks round Birkenhead Market too, mad in my opinion!
Posted By: Alonso Re: Man on bike with two Parrots on his shoulder. - 11th Oct 2012 8:23pm
Saw a fella with a ferret on his shoulder last week outside Morrison's West Kirby. At first I thought he was wearing a Davy Crocket hat, until the tail moved. Some oddballs out there, but i suppose they all help to make the world go around. Just as long as they are not as odd as Jimmy Savile was. Hearing all that's being said in the papers and the media about him, now I know why I always thought him an oddball.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Man on bike with two Parrots on his shoulder. - 11th Oct 2012 9:03pm
lol its a wonder parrot guy aint a Birkenhead youtube sensation like the Birkenhead Tranny "aka Mike on a bike" or Stephanie as he prefer's to be known as.
Anyway Parrot guy seems to love his parrots, even if he does show it in an adventurous kinda way! so that will do me. smile
Exactly, if hes doing no harm! He certainly sounds harmless to me.....
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Man on bike with two Parrots on his shoulder. - 11th Oct 2012 9:18pm
parrots should be out in the open like dogs not locked up in the house, he obviously cares for his pets, good on him.

Seen him in seacombe, st pauls road few days ago, pretty sure he lives on birkenhead road but iv'e only ever seen him with one parrot.

smile
I seen him a while ago at the roundabout by four bridges, by kelvin Road. Had to look twice, thought it was mad! Good on him though!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Man on bike with two Parrots on his shoulder. - 11th Oct 2012 11:01pm
Derekdwc posted up some pics of him on another similiar thread, on here somewhere.
Posted By: boogaloo Re: Man on bike with two Parrots on his shoulder. - 11th Oct 2012 11:11pm
Awwe he can into the light cinema new brighton a couple of months back. He was a nice chap and let us hold them xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral