Forums
Posted By: ilovecuba Blue Rex pedigree rabbit for sale - 3rd Sep 2012 2:21pm
Beautiful male blue rex full pedigree rabbit for sale. 8 months old with all paperwork, not neutered.
Only reason having to sell is that my feller is allergic to it as it lives in the house.
£25 with small hutch
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Blue Rex pedigree rabbit for sale - 3rd Sep 2012 2:37pm
antihistimine works for me, am allergic to some of the dogs i look after......
Posted By: ilovecuba Re: Blue Rex pedigree rabbit for sale - 3rd Sep 2012 6:46pm
Thanks for advise but he will not take medication.

D.O.B of mini rex blue is 12th April 2012 and he is fine with kids and dogs. Can include large in door cage if needed for same price of £25.
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: Blue Rex pedigree rabbit for sale - 3rd Sep 2012 7:01pm
Why not build your fella a hutch in the garden, as long as it's got a fridge and a telly he'll be okay.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Blue Rex pedigree rabbit for sale - 3rd Sep 2012 7:04pm
How big is the rabbit???
Posted By: ilovecuba Re: Blue Rex pedigree rabbit for sale - 3rd Sep 2012 7:58pm
its a mini blue rex so not as big as the normal size rabbit !!!
Posted By: j_demo Re: Blue Rex pedigree rabbit for sale - 4th Sep 2012 8:55am
might be interested, how do they behave with other rabbits? we've got one already, though she's neutered.
Posted By: ilovecuba Re: Blue Rex pedigree rabbit for sale - 4th Sep 2012 4:21pm
Sorry have not got a clue how it behaves with other rabbits. This breed is an indoor rabbit although it goes out in a small run in the day to eat grass. He is absolutely beautiful and a coat that is like no other rabbit.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Blue Rex pedigree rabbit for sale - 7th Sep 2012 1:26pm
after much consideration and discussion with the girlfriend, we've decided that our rabbit will probably be too teritorial to accept another rabbit into the house.

sorry!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral