Forums
Posted By: OutlawBlues Seaview road pets - 31st Aug 2012 12:24pm
Hi, Ive booked my dog int the vets on seaview road for a general check up and to look at her sore ear. We have only had her for a few weeks and took her in from someone who was struggling to cope with her. As this is my first dog I have no experience with any vets in the area so picked it randomly. So Id like to know if anyone else takes their pets here and how they have found them, just so I know I am getting the best care. Thanks
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Seaview road pets - 31st Aug 2012 12:28pm

Seaview vets are ok, our dog and all our pets go there for treatment, vacccinations etc. Weve had no problems with them.
Posted By: OutlawBlues Re: Seaview road pets - 31st Aug 2012 2:16pm
Good to know, thanks.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Seaview road pets - 31st Aug 2012 2:20pm
I have allways used this vets for my cat, never had no problems there, and staff are very friendly.
Posted By: sparky Re: Seaview road pets - 31st Aug 2012 4:46pm
I take my dog there and the staff are very friendly and I have never had any problems there.
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Seaview road pets - 31st Aug 2012 5:01pm
heard it's a bit pricey but good service, had my kittens neutered there and it was all good, also my sisters cat needed fixing up when it came home with a hole in it's side and she was doing brilliant straight after
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Seaview road pets - 31st Aug 2012 6:07pm
Very pricey. Paid £340 last Sunday to bring my cat home in a box
Posted By: LittleFoote Re: Seaview road pets - 1st Sep 2012 9:12pm
We use Seaview for the dogs, mostly, and Rob McNulty in Meols for the reptiles.
I have taken the dogs to Meols, however, as I find they accept the 'natural' feeding regime and Seaview discourage it.
That said Seaview were £2 cheaper for a castration than Meols.
For a personal choice I opt for Meols as I tend to see the same vet whereas Seaview we see different vets and in my experience Seaview are always running late.
Both vets have always been right in diagnosis which is the most important part.
Posted By: OutlawBlues Re: Seaview road pets - 5th Sep 2012 12:16pm
I think we went to birch vets for our corn, but they seemed a bit unsure of what to do with him, never needed to take any of our other reptiles and are too far away as I dont drive.

A few people told me they were expensive but when I called up to ask about prices they seemed cheaper (only by £1 or so) on the consultation. And overall it wasn't as expensive as I thought it might have been and they saw me straight way and seemed friendly enough and gave good advice, dogs ear is clearing up well so I think I'll stick with them...although I am considering a more natural diet so that may cause issues in the future with them, LittleFoote which natural diet do you feed your dogs, and where do you buy? I'm looking into RMB

Thanks for all the replies.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral