Forums
Posted By: purple22 Ginger tom cat found - 30th Mar 2012 12:01am
on thursday night (29th march) at around 23.00pm, we found a ginger tom cat with no collar on Tollemache road. i intend to take it to a local vet first thing tomorrow to see if it has a micro chip and hopefully the owners can be contacted. i thought it's worth a try posting something here too as it's owner(s) might be already be looking for it.

pls no time wasters, but if you think this is your cat or know someone in that area who has a ginger tom cat missing PM me.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Ginger tom cat found - 30th Mar 2012 10:49am
There's a ginger tom who lives near the top of Bidston Avenue by the school (not exactly sure where). I've seen him scratching the tree outside my Grandma's a few times.
I'm sure there's a few ginger toms about though...
Posted By: purple22 Re: Ginger tom cat found - 30th Mar 2012 8:59pm
Sadly mr ginger died last night, we found him shortly after he was run over but there was nothing that could be done for him :'-( i took him to the vet and he will check to see if mr Ginger was micro chipped, hopefully that way his owners can be found. the vet will keep him for a week to see if anyone claims him. he looked like such a strong well looked after chap, i'm really gutted and am sure his owners are worried by now as i would be if any of mine went missing.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Ginger tom cat found - 30th Mar 2012 9:18pm
Oh no this very sad news,At least you treid Purple22.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Ginger tom cat found - 30th Mar 2012 9:24pm
Oh no! frown Very very sad. I hope Mr Ginger did not suffer frown
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Ginger tom cat found - 30th Mar 2012 11:39pm
Originally Posted by purple22
Sadly mr ginger died last night, we found him shortly after he was run over but there was nothing that could be done for him :'-( i took him to the vet and he will check to see if mr Ginger was micro chipped, hopefully that way his owners can be found. the vet will keep him for a week to see if anyone claims him. he looked like such a strong well looked after chap, i'm really gutted and am sure his owners are worried by now as i would be if any of mine went missing.

At least he died in a nice house taken in by folk who cared about him in his final hours. Poor mr. ginger frown
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Ginger tom cat found - 4th Apr 2012 7:54am
Oh that's sad frown Poor Mr Ginger
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Ginger tom cat found - 4th Apr 2012 9:26am
Awwww the poor thing frown

At least his last hours he was with kind loving people

© Wirral-Wikiwirral