Forums
Posted By: DeanoBirko Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 9th Mar 2012 2:57pm
We are emigrating to Australia and sadly, cant take our much loved moggy with us. If anyone could give her a good home and look after her Id appreciate it.

Shes well trained and gets on with kids and adults. She can be a little timid around other cats. Shes been well loved and looked after, is happy outside and usually has a cat flap to come and go. She does her business outside and never in the house.

If you can rehome her, I would appreciate it.

Please email me if you have a home for her:

[email protected]

Many thanks
Dean
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 9th Mar 2012 3:01pm
Sad that, hope you find a DECENT home for her frown

I know, it will break my heart to be honest.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 9th Mar 2012 7:02pm
Have you more info and some pics please. How old, neutured?. we have 3 cats already (2 less than a yr ols and 1 old timer!), do you think she would settle as you say shes a bit timid?
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 9th Mar 2012 11:03pm
Why can't you take the Cat with you? It would only need to spend 1 month in quarantine, then you can take her to your new home
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 12th Mar 2012 9:27am
My work is paying for our apartment and its city centre of Brisbane, 8th floor. Wouldnt want to keep her locked indoors forever, wouldnt be fair.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 12th Mar 2012 9:27am
Shes about 7, black and white, likes her ears tickled.

Ill post some pictures up in a minute.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 12th Mar 2012 9:56am
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 12th Mar 2012 11:02am
That's a nice looking kitty you got thar.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 12th Mar 2012 6:01pm
We would love her but we have 3 cats, one old (about 15, rescue cat), 2 kittens, 1 just under a year old and 1 at 8 months. Would you have concerns about them mixing as you mentioned in your first post?
Posted By: julie253 Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 12th Mar 2012 7:46pm
Why don't you try them together whilst Dean is still here and in the meantime he could look for a "backup home" just incase. We had two cats and one died so were left with one 12 month old and an older dog so we got another kitten in November and although there was the initial territorial thing (the 12 month old was a nasty little madam to him) but the dog was fine, but after a difficult two weeks they now cuddle up and wash each other and go to sleep. Fingers crossed for you all and hope it goes well. x
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 13th Mar 2012 8:57am
Think I might have her a new home. Thanks for the advice, going to really miss her.
Posted By: julie253 Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 13th Mar 2012 9:25am
Fingers crossed for you. I know how I would feel if I had to leave mine behind. Good luck with your move and hope all goes well.
Posted By: staceyd86 Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 13th Mar 2012 9:53am
Do u have the cat still?
Posted By: hoseman Re: Wanted: Loving home for lovely female cat - 13th Mar 2012 10:30am
That's great, let us know if it doesn't happen though as we would be willing to try her out with our 3. Good luck with your move.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral