Forums
Posted By: kevinhit Message for Tilly Re: German Shepherd - 9th Feb 2012 10:37pm
Tilly, Do you remember the German Shepherd that was found in Liverpool by a lady? Later moved to Halewood RSPCA, we went to look at him, a really nice dog. Well a bit of good news, according to their website, he has been re-homed!! Take Care.
Youre over your pm limit, hence the post here.
Posted By: Lightning Message for Tilly Re: German Shepherd - 9th Feb 2012 11:44pm
Aw thats great news!
have you got a link you can give us?
Posted By: kevinhit Message for Tilly Re: German Shepherd - 9th Feb 2012 11:47pm
Originally Posted by Lightning
Aw thats great news!
have you got a link you can give us?

Even if I did Lightning, I wouldnt know how to put it on here!! emails are about my limit..... but again great news about the dog.
Posted By: MattLFC Message for Tilly Re: German Shepherd - 9th Feb 2012 11:53pm
Oh no, not the dreaded RSPCA??? Duh duh duhhhhhh!! tease

Here is their website - http://www.rspcahalewood.co.uk/home.aspx - what was the name of the dog, there is a few sections he/she could be located on.

smile
Posted By: Lightning Message for Tilly Re: German Shepherd - 9th Feb 2012 11:54pm
Yes great Kevinhit,
Hope Tilly sees this,well made up for this dog xx.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Message for Tilly Re: German Shepherd - 9th Feb 2012 11:55pm
Awww yeah brill news smile
Posted By: Tilly Re: Message for Tilly Re: German Shepherd - 10th Feb 2012 1:15am
Originally Posted by kevinhit
Tilly, Do you remember the German Shepherd that was found in Liverpool by a lady? Later moved to Halewood RSPCA, we went to look at him, a really nice dog. Well a bit of good news, according to their website, he has been re-homed!! Take Care.
Youre over your pm limit, hence the post here.

Hi Kev..
I knew he had found a new home. Jan from doglost kept me updated everytime she went to the kennels. she said the same as you that he is such a lovely natured dog, someone is really lucky getting him, I'm really shocked that no-one claimed him tho he was so well cared for..They called him 'Simba' at the kennels, I think he actually left on Saturday... Thanks I need to clear my pms thumbsup
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Message for Tilly Re: German Shepherd - 10th Feb 2012 8:39pm
Great news isnt it? Thanks for the reply Tilly.
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Message for Tilly Re: German Shepherd - 10th Feb 2012 9:34pm
Good good mate,

Yeah, littlin is great, stroppy like her mum hahah
© Wirral-Wikiwirral