Forums
Posted By: MHendo MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 1:22pm
MISSING since TUE 15.11.11 Moreton, Wirral CH46.
KIM Tri (white, black & tan) 12 month old Female Cavalier King Charles.
12 months old.
Went missing from home unnoticed while workmen were there.
She was wearing a pink collar but no name tag. Family are devastated. Please look out for her, if FOUND she should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW).
There is a reward on offer for her safe return.

Please take 2 mins to go to the link below, she's a much loved pet and it would be brilliant to get her home safe and sound.

www.doglost.co.uk

Please share, thanks. Michelle x

Attached picture Picture 1.png
Posted By: alfiemag Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 1:41pm
Will keep an eye out. I'm out and about through the day. Will keep my eyes peeled
Posted By: MHendo Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 1:42pm
Aaaw thanks, she's not mine but I can't imagine losing one of my charlies :0)
what area of moreton did she go missing from?
Posted By: MHendo Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 1:55pm
Hi, Curlew Way, but there was a possible sighting on Bermuda Road. All help much appreciated. M
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 2:21pm
my mate had this on her facebook and i did copy it to mine.. she said her name is keem but also responds to kim if that is any help smile
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 3:33pm
Awwww blesss frown
Hope the doggy gets found safe and sound frown
Posted By: Steve_Jonn0 Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 3:36pm
Work in that area a lot, will keep my eyes peeled.
Posted By: MHendo Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 3:51pm
Thanks :0) Just realised there was a special section for lost animals doh! Really greatful to anyone keeping their mince pies peeled :0) M
Posted By: Katryn Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 4:13pm
shared on my facebook wall as have friends in Wirral, hope she is found x
Posted By: MHendo Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 7:26pm
Originally Posted by Kathryn
shared on my facebook wall as have friends in Wirral, hope she is found x

thanks for sharing on FB, fingers crossed x
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 7:33pm
I live round there and will keep an eye out. Have the owners tried printing off a few posters and putting them on lamp posts?.
Posted By: happybunnie Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 21st Nov 2011 10:18pm
Hope you find her.
Posted By: MHendo Re: MISSING DOG - PLEASE HELP - MORETON AREA - 22nd Nov 2011 3:37pm
Originally Posted by KevinFinity
I live round there and will keep an eye out. Have the owners tried printing off a few posters and putting them on lamp posts?.

yeah, they're doing everything they can :0( thanks for keeping an eye out, the more people doing that the better the chances of getting her home I reckon :0)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral