Forums
Posted By: muzzy2 For all Wiki cat lovers - 3rd Nov 2011 6:49pm
Sorry, posted this in wrong forum, check out http://www.ustream.tv/ffrc
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: For all Wiki cat lovers - 3rd Nov 2011 6:57pm
lol kitty cam
Posted By: Tombraider Re: For all Wiki cat lovers - 14th Nov 2011 1:19pm
Aw Muzzy just seen this vid. they are all nice cats.
love the kittens.
Thanks for sharing xx
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: For all Wiki cat lovers - 14th Nov 2011 2:04pm
Glad you like it, you can spend hours just watching them play and with visitors and helpers coming all day choosing their new cat.
it's great being able to chat online with the staff especially Jackie who runs the place. Great that the cats aren't kept in cages and have all the cat trees and toys to play with. Did you go on to their website about everything the rescue place does, fascinating! Any improvement with yours yet?

Posted By: Tombraider Re: For all Wiki cat lovers - 14th Nov 2011 2:10pm
i had a look Muzzy, i am intrested in joining and helping out in any way.
She wasnt to pleased at the carpet thing.started moaning.
i scrubbed the bit she wees and hasnt done it yet{fingers craossed} i have just put her litter tray where she is doing it with the piece of carpet.
I will invest in a cat tree for her xmas.
Do you help at the centre?
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: For all Wiki cat lovers - 14th Nov 2011 2:31pm
Hi, glad there's some change with your cat at least. Some can be so determined to use just one spot so the fact that something has altered is a good sign. Regarding the rescue place, afraid it's in America so there's not much chance of me getting there, much as I'd love to go, just have a chat with them now and again and watch the cats. You get to know all their names and history, some is so sad but Jackie has a team of vets who work at the centre so the cats get the best of care.
Have a good day, so dark and miserable lately!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: For all Wiki cat lovers - 14th Nov 2011 2:52pm
you too Muzzy x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral