Forums
Posted By: twinkles MISSING CAT GREASBY - 16th Sep 2011 11:57am
Hi,
Our cat has gone missing, she is usually a house cat and has gotten out when we have had people doing work in the kitchen we live in the Mill lane area of Greasby (shaw lane, allengate close, danefield road etc)

She is a ragdoll breed, long haired, white with grey on her face

Please keep a eye out for her she doesn't wear a collar, she looks a bit like this...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: julie253 Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 16th Sep 2011 12:45pm
Hope you find her. Our cat got ran over last night on Leasowe Road and sadly died. He had a habit of going over to the market gardens, mainly at night but the last few weeks had gone during the day and tried to run back over at tea time. x
Posted By: julie253 Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 16th Sep 2011 12:58pm
Sorry, not that I'm implying your cat has!!! Just read my post and it didn't read right. If she is used to being in the house then she won't have strayed far, chances are a neighbour has taken her in waiting for somebody to claim her, especially if she did look lost - our other cat stays in the garden and doesn't venture far at all.
Posted By: Tatey Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 16th Sep 2011 6:30pm
"Gotten out" Oh please!
Posted By: mrsmonroe Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 16th Sep 2011 7:03pm
Originally Posted by Tatey
"Gotten out" Oh please!

????

Posted By: MerseyMan Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 16th Sep 2011 7:04pm
Can also be recognised with the words 'royal doulton' underneath.
Posted By: twinklestar69 Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 17th Sep 2011 12:27pm
Ah am sorry to hear this. I too have a Ragdoll cat, I do hope you find your Raggy soon x
Posted By: twinkles Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 17th Sep 2011 4:05pm
she has been found now, thank you to those who were concerned. She was covered in oil she'd been hiding underneath a car, thankfully she's ok! Although i'm not sure about the 'oh please' comment.
Posted By: Tatey Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 17th Sep 2011 5:37pm
Originally Posted by twinkles
she has been found now, thank you to those who were concerned. She was covered in oil she'd been hiding underneath a car, thankfully she's ok! Although i'm not sure about the 'oh please' comment.

The Oh please was due to your use of American English as in "gotten out" We don't use that term in England. But I am very glad you have found her safe & sound.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 17th Sep 2011 9:49pm
But glad thet you got her back.X

The Oh please was due to your use of American English as in "gotten out" We don't use that term in England. But I am very glad you have found her safe & sound.
withthat
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 17th Sep 2011 10:22pm
Glad shes back home queen x
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 18th Sep 2011 5:28pm
GET HER MICROCHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 18th Sep 2011 5:32pm

Wish people would stop commenting on other members Grammer (be best to mumble to yourself).
Posted By: Tombraider Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 18th Sep 2011 5:37pm
Thats great news Twinkle,i bet you are well happy you found her hun xx
Posted By: twinklestar69 Re: MISSING CAT GREASBY - 20th Sep 2011 9:29pm
Ah wonderful news, you are very lucky x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral