Forums
Posted By: missj Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 21st Aug 2011 6:52pm
My friend has just picked up a lost white cockatiel in the north end birkenhead, white with yellow beak apparently. She has no idea what to do with it or where to take it...Any suggestions wiki??
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 21st Aug 2011 6:59pm
put it in a cardboard box or similar for now,phone RSPCA,failing that i have got a friends parrot cage in my garage that you could put it in,till owner can be found.
Posted By: missj Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 21st Aug 2011 7:04pm
Thank you poodlepup, I'll let her know...she's a fellow wiki user so hopefully she'll see this too.
Posted By: Volly Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 21st Aug 2011 8:28pm
white with a yellow beak sounds more like a cockatoo than a cockatiel - if it is a cockatoo, very expensive birds and somebody will be missing it.

if you're having trouble looking after it, my friend has bred parrots for around 25-30 years and will be able to look after it for you until an owner or new home is found - he lives in prenton and i can supply you with full contact details for him and his website if you like.

pm me if you need to but good luck with it in the meantime.

cheers,
volly
Scary lives out North End and he keeps Parrots / Cockatiels. May be worth dropping him a line
Posted By: missj Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 21st Aug 2011 9:21pm
Thanks again, I haven't seen the bird and wouldn't know a cockatoo from a parrot even if I had! I'll forward this message to my friend and hope she finds its owner soon.

I appreciate all your advice xx
Posted By: AR_One Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 21st Aug 2011 10:59pm
There was signs up around Bidston Village last week about a lost parrot, this may the same one, could be worth a drive up there to see if they still there.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 21st Aug 2011 11:02pm
my nephew's bird flew out of the window on friday evening in new ferry. I'll ask him tomorrow what colour it was.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 21st Aug 2011 11:08pm
just found out his was green.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 21st Aug 2011 11:24pm
Aww i hope its ok and you find the owner soon,let us know what has happened with it.
Posted By: Tatey Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 22nd Aug 2011 7:03am
I hear that they taste like chicken!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 22nd Aug 2011 7:26am
There's a few girls who live in Birkenhead North who are partial to a cockortwo.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 22nd Aug 2011 8:34am
I cant believe it took so long to get here!!
Originally Posted by Nobody
There's a few girls who live in Birkenhead North who are partial to a cockortwo.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 22nd Aug 2011 9:49am
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
I cant believe it took so long to get here!!
Originally Posted by Nobody

yipee yipee yipee yipee yipee yipee yipee yipee yipee yipee
Posted By: fruitcake Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 23rd Oct 2011 5:58pm
Could You Tell Me Their Number MissJ as You have Found My Cockatiel

UPDATE: Sorry, I've read the Post Date Wrong.
Posted By: missj Re: Has anybody mislaid a white cockatiel? - 24th Oct 2011 9:42pm
Aww sorry you were disappointed. My friend took the one found a while back to rspca so not too sure if it had been claimed or not. Good luck finding yours xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral