Forums
Posted By: Chelsea85x Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 1:22pm
Missing Chihuahua, goes by the name of Louis. He is small, sandy fawn colour. He doesn't have a collar but is micro chipped. He got out yesterday late evening and we can't find him anywhere. He has been reported missing to the police, dog wardens and RSPCA. I miss very much and it's killing me that I don't know where he is. Please please please help!
Posted By: missj Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 1:32pm
Where did he go missing from Chelsea? Just so our fellow wiki members can keep an eye out for him, I know he's much loved and you must be at your wits end. Hope you find him xx
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 1:38pm
Serpentine road, I'm just praying he trotted down the road and not up to liscard road, with it being so busy with cars. Thank you so much, i will post a pic up soon xxx
Posted By: LippyBitch Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 2:36pm
Aww Chelsea, I hope you find Louis soon. Just a thought but do you have Facebook? If you do maybe you could put it on your status (or a friends).
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 2:47pm
Thank you, I'm keeping everything crossed. It's currently circulating fb as we speak, so I'm hoping someone will know something xxx
Posted By: barney60 Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 3:51pm
Will post on my fb as well ... can imagine how you feel... Annie
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 4:31pm
That will be amazing, thank you so much xxx
Posted By: nikit84 Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 4:32pm
Have you checked the park and any other local places you go to?
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 5:14pm
Yes but he has been gone 20hours now x
Posted By: nikit84 Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 5:28pm
Have you gone round your neighbours as it's all big gardens around there and he might be hiding in one of them?
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 5:38pm
Yup frown I'm just in the process of printing flyers so I can do a leaflet drop in the area x
Posted By: barney60 Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 8:43pm

maybe with a bit of luck someone has found him and intends on taking him to the RSPCA in the morning....

Annie
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 7th Aug 2011 8:49pm
That's what I'm hoping for. I've just came back from a leaflet drop in the area, and a woman rung me saying she saw him dodging cars on trafalger road and stopped to puck him up but another couple got to him first. She said they were walking a dog, maybe a collie? so they could of be coming back from the prom or going upto the park. He was in his 30's and a bit chubby? Thank you for your help though and I'll keep you posted xx
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 8:54am
Just to let everyone know, there will be a reward of £250 for his safe return xx
Posted By: Clive Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 8:59am
http://www.doglost.co.uk/
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 9:06am
Originally Posted by Chelsea85x
Just to let everyone know, there will be a reward of £250 for his safe return xx
No true animal lover would take your money Chelsea,let's just hope that the couple that found him do the decent thing and take him to the appropriate authorities.Good luck.
Posted By: A_L_K Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 9:13am
Might be worth posting a picture up on here!
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 9:33am
I tried to register myself on it yesterday and it wouldn't let me?!
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 9:35am
I dont know how to upload a pic on here either?
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 9:37am
I'm just getting desperate now, so if they did intend on keeping him, at least the money may sway their mind a little? That's what I'm hoping fir anyway. Thank you for your support xxx
Posted By: Clive Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 9:42am
pm sent
Posted By: Clive Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 10:01am
see here on how to upload pictures https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...o_on_how_to_add_pictures.html#Post557904
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 12:10pm
Just to let everyone know, I have Louis back!!!!! Thank you all so very much for all your help and support, it really means a lot. Thank you thank you thank you xxxx
Posted By: Tombraider Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 12:11pm
Aw thats good news xxxxx
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 12:16pm
That's great news Chelsea,how did you get the little fella back home?
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 12:34pm
Awww great news:)
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 12:51pm
Brilliant thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 12:59pm
great news party
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 1:46pm
Great news indeed! I hope he's none the worse for his adventures.
Posted By: barney60 Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 1:51pm
Thank God for the Brill news ... it has been on my mind all day.... so pleased for you both.....x
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 2:11pm
Great news. thumbsup
Posted By: A_L_K Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 3:28pm
Excellent smile
Posted By: ema_lou Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 4:00pm
fab news!
Posted By: free_spirit Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 5:00pm
Just to let everyone know, I have Louis back!!!!! Thank you all so very much for all your help and support, it really means a lot. Thank you thank you thank you xxxx

thats brill!! made up for you smile
was the couple that where seen picking the dog up?
Posted By: kenmo52 Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 6:42pm
The best news on here for a long time, what a fantastic ending.
I'll bet you will all sleep tonight !!!!!!
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 7:43pm
That's great news
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 9:10pm
Someone picked him up at trafalger road but couldn't keep him because she has cats, so gave him to her friend who also has a chihuahua and she kept him until the RSPCA opened today and I got a call about 1pm. I'm so happy, burst into tears as soon as I seen him, it's been an emotional few days thank you everyone for your help and support, it means a lot. Thank you again xxx
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 8th Aug 2011 9:29pm
I had a dog for almost 20 years, a labrador cross. He was with throughout the 70s and 80s. One day he got out and i never saw him again. It turned that somehow he managed to get on to new ferry by pass and was run over. Those couple of days when i didnt know where he was were the worst days of my life. Then when i found out what had happened to him i cried like i'd never cried over my mum or dad dying. still think of him every day, we went everywhere together. So i know what you were going through.
Posted By: Chelsea85x Re: Lost Dog!!!! - 9th Aug 2011 11:27am
Omg that's awful. I'm so sorry. I know I was a wreck in that time, didn't think it was possible to have that many tears. I'm so happy he is home xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral