Forums
Posted By: Tilly Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 3:28am
A Male Rabbit called steve is up for adoption he's about 2 year old, very friendly loves to be cuddled. comes with hutch and accessories
pm me for contact number
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 1:42pm
oh no poor steve, i would of loved to have him but my dexy is so jealous of other people its unreal, hope you can find him a good home, try bezzy she loves animals
Posted By: cathie Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 2:05pm
Hi Tilly tried to pm you but you are over your limit x
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 2:07pm
Hi Cathie,I have just PM'd and it went through ok.
I will only take Steve if nobody else wants him.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 3:24pm
Originally Posted by Tilly
A Male Rabbit called steve is up for adoption he's about 2 year old, very friendly loves to be cuddled. comes with hutch and accessories
pm me for contact number

Sorry it's a rubbish picture

STEVE
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 3:30pm
Awww looks and sounds like a proper little cutie, would love to take him but have not got the room at present (plus the cat wouldnt like it lol).

Hope you manage to get a nice new home sorted for him Tilly!

smile
Posted By: Tilly Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 6:14pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Awww looks and sounds like a proper little cutie, would love to take him but have not got the room at present (plus the cat wouldnt like it lol).

smile

oshocked errrm!!! Thanks Matt
I will and I have grin

Thanks to all that offered him a home Bezzymate is gonna take him on.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 6:31pm
nice 1 bezzy thumbsup
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 7:46pm
Aww bless,just seen his photo,love him before we've even met!
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 10th Jul 2011 8:15pm
your a big softie bowdown
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 8:57pm
Originally Posted by lemonhead
your a big softie bowdown
Yer I am that Lemon,quite upset actually!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:04pm
My nephew is crying himself to sleep.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:21pm
Yer great he had been already given away when I got there,such nice people!
Originally Posted by Tilly
Originally Posted by MattLFC

smile

oshocked errrm!!! Thanks Matt
I will and I have grin

Thanks to all that offered him a home Bezzymate is gonna take him on.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:30pm
Awww Bezzy thats awfull. shame on you Tilly!!
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:36pm
Yer nephew is so upset,what sort of people promise to one person and then give to another!
Disgraceful behaviour.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:36pm
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
My nephew is crying himself to sleep.

I rang them after I got your message.
I am so so sorry, I had no idea. I told them someone would be ringing them and you where the only person I gave their number to. Awwww Bezzy I can't apologise enough, I will find your nephew another pet bunny I promise. xxx
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:44pm
I have told Tilly that it is not her fault as she thought that she was doing someome a favour.She is totally innocent and as upset, if not more than me about the behaviour of her so called friends.
Lets leave it there guys.
Don't worry please Tilly.X
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:50pm
Originally Posted by poodlepup
Awww Bezzy thats awfull. shame on you Tilly!!

Apologies to Tilly then,hope you find another for your nephew Bezzy.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:52pm
He'll be fine.At this time I feel more sorry for Tilly,it's awful when people let you down like that.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:52pm
Thanks xxx
Posted By: Tilly Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:54pm
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
He'll be fine.At this time I feel more sorry for Tilly,it's awful when people let you down like that.

I'm embarresed to say the least verysorry
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Rabbit and Hutch Free to good home - 11th Jul 2011 9:54pm
There really is no issue with you Tilly,you did what you did with no malice.X
© Wirral-Wikiwirral