Forums
Posted By: jessiikahh WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 9:41am
WHAT VETS CAN YOU GET YOUR PUPS NEEDLES DONE FOR FREE/CHEAP IF YOUR ON THE DOLE??

I KNEW THE RSPCA COULD BUT THEYVE CLOSED DOWN NOW

THANKS
Posted By: MattLFC Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 9:45am
Try the PDSA, not sure if they are able to help you as you may be classed as outside the catchment area - but they have a place in Chester and Aintree iirc?
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 9:46am
Dont have pets if you cant afford to look after them........
Posted By: MattLFC Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 9:49am
Actually, thinking about it, the PDSA might only offer emergency care, but could be worth phoning them to see if they offer other services - http://www.pdsa.org.uk/pdsa-vet-care/eligibility.

Otherwise, phone around a few different vets and see what they would charge, explain to them you are on benefits and can prove it, they may (not saying any will) offer something a discounted service etc, as most vets work in the interests of the animals and the last thing they want to see is people with animals that are breeding unwanted animals.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 9:52am
yeahh thankss smile and can afford her butt she just needs her needles was just enquiring if there was anywhere cheap like!!
Posted By: poodlepup Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:07am
you sold your last dog,and said it was cos you moved to new flat and coudn't keep her!
And now you have a puppy,shame on you!
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:15am
ermm iff u read my last post on wanted its my friend and shes using thiss with me its not my pup!!
Posted By: Wench Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:15am
Originally Posted by jessiikahlouiise
yeahh thankss smile and can afford her butt she just needs her needles was just enquiring if there was anywhere cheap like!!

So you're still on benefits? Do you think that this dog will eat less food than the last one? Are you going to sell this one when this happens.....
im selling her due to being skint and having no food frown and the place we r moving too is too small to keep a dog frown so sad that ive got to get rid but its got to be done frown

If the new place is too small to keep a dog, then why on earth have you got one!?!

It's not very often I lose my temper, but you have pushed all my buttons with this post!! I cannot believe that you could be so bloody irresponsible!! I feel sorry for the dog no
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:20am
read the last post [censored]!! its not mine its a friends dog!! friend is asking me to find out some info for fucks sake this forum is a joke full of Grrrrs on itt!! need to concentrate on there own lives insted of puttin other people down before u know the fooking facts
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:20am
Here here here
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:20am
All her posts on mostly WANTED items and thats it
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:22am
If you think the forum is a joke JOG ON
Posted By: poodlepup Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:23am
read the last post [censored]!! its not mine its a friends dog!! friend is asking me to find out some info for fucks sake this forum is a joke full of Grrrrs on itt!! need to concentrate on there own lives insted of puttin other people down before u know the fooking facts

Read your posts,not a very good liar are you!!
Posted By: Wench Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:27am

I beg your pardon!?! Your post was submitted whilst I was writing mine. As for calling members d i c k heads and w a nkers - I think you need to think about what you say if you want help here.

Your account is simply that - YOURS! It is NOT for others to use. If someone wants to post on these forums then they should get their own account. It was in the Terms and Conditions that YOU acknowledged when YOU set up YOUR account.

Had you stated in this post that it wasn't your dog and that it was for a friend, then you would not have had such a response, ergo you dug your own grave potty mouth!!

I did have information on where does discounted injections for puppies, but you can whistle for it now!!
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:35am
Love it. Go get a job .....work.....get payed.....Pay for your pet from your OWN money. Its a really nice feeling spending money that you have earned.
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:36am
Here here wench
Posted By: MattLFC Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:43am
Calm down people, regardless of the situation, we all want to ensure the dog is looked after as best as possible right? Wench, be a diamond and post the info, its in the dogs interest, and may help other people in the future.

smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:45am
Lol why is everyone ganging up on this member?

This is not the wiki spirit!

shifty
Posted By: MattLFC Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:45am
Originally Posted by JohnLeatherFix
Love it. Go get a job .....work.....get payed.....Pay for your pet from your OWN money. Its a really nice feeling spending money that you have earned.

To be fair to the OP, she (dunno about he mate lol) has posted a few times looking for jobs, and we all know that getting work can be difficult for all kinds of people at present, its an employers market, and a very unfortunate situation for those without jobs.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 10:46am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Lol why is everyone ganging up on this member?

This is not the wiki spirit!

shifty

Agreed Ste smile
Posted By: Wench Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 11:20am
PDSA PetAid hospital Liverpool (Kirkdale)
1 Celia Street
Kirkdale
L20 2BG Tel: 0151 933 6260

That's the nearest place.

Click me
That tells you what you need to take.

I stand by my comments Matt and Ste.
Posted By: Wench Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 11:22am
Stupid bally none edit button somad

Just noticed you've put the same up Matt, never mind.
Posted By: lollypop82 Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 6:30pm
you will be in the catchment area for the pdas but the nearest one is kirkdale, the needles are not free but are about £30 for the course and includes a health check for your puppy.Hope this helps .
Posted By: Tilly Re: WHICH VETS?? - 21st Apr 2011 7:05pm
Puppy needles and health checks at most vets are only £42 ish anyway.
Posted By: nicky Re: WHICH VETS?? - 11th May 2011 12:01pm
Jess has your friend had the dog sorted out now? Tried to pm you but you've reached your limit
Posted By: moonpig Re: WHICH VETS?? - 27th May 2011 8:38pm
Contact the RCPCA - they can give you a voucher normally for about half of the amount and most vets accept the voucher.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral