Forums
Posted By: dirtydave99 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 17th Mar 2011 9:31pm
Hi guys I currently movin into a new home and part of my tenancy agreement is I'm not allowed pets, the problem is I have a 2yr old jack russel called wilfred and I can't take him with me which is a shame because he such a lovely dog, he is well trained had all his needles and great with kids he loves strokes and walkies and days out at the beach. If any one is interested in givin wilfred a lovin home or knows of any one who would be interested please give me a call anytime on 07926936464, I won't just give him away to any one
Posted By: MissGuided Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 17th Mar 2011 9:57pm
you can't feed a jack russell cats, that's evil.
Posted By: Wench Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 17th Mar 2011 9:59pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided
you can't feed a jack russell cats, that's evil.

You can if you portion them up and take the fur off raftl
whistle
Posted By: MissGuided Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 17th Mar 2011 10:01pm
I foresee a trawl of the internet for Vietnamese recipes coming up think
Posted By: dirtydave99 Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 17th Mar 2011 10:08pm
He a big softie the cats normaly chase him
Posted By: dirtydave99 Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 17th Mar 2011 10:20pm
Yes he has been done I will try put pic up tonight I've never uploaded one before on here so bear with me, yeah i can come and see were you I've if you don't mind because got to be sure, give me a ring tommorow and we will sort sumthin out cheers
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 17th Mar 2011 10:31pm
Originally Posted by summer01
okay i need to see if he would like me also does he prefer men than women ?
He could be bio? Joke
Posted By: dirtydave99 Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 17th Mar 2011 11:17pm
If any one is interested give me a call tommorow any time between 8am an 9pm, I'm off home now this is a friends computer I'm using so not sure when I will be back on line could be tommorow night or sat night, I'm gona be so gutted when wilfred is gone it be like losing a family member,cheers guys for you help x
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 18th Mar 2011 7:23am
A dog is for life not just because he is free on WikiWirral, hey summer don't feel the urge to home him because he is free. Poor dog. But if you do best of luck, I like jack Russell's.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 18th Mar 2011 2:26pm
What does Wilfred make of all this?

I suppose he is being left in the dark about it all?

Wilfred needs to be informed, he has feelings too!

smile
Posted By: reddragon Re: 2yr old jack russel free to a good home - 19th Mar 2011 12:16pm
ROFL@ Miss guided
© Wirral-Wikiwirral