Forums
Posted By: Tilly Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 4th Nov 2010 1:14pm
Animals have no voice. we need to speak for them.
A MAN who hanged his dog for raiding his fridge-freezer has been jailed for ten weeks. Do you think this is a fair sentence?

Sky had been tethered to a chair in his kitchen whilst her owner, Michael Evans, was out on an all-day bender.

Desperate for food, the 18-month-old managed to open the fridge to feast.

He returned home at 2am, enraged, and turned on his pet, marching the crossbreed to a local bridge and attaching her to a railing in a steel chain made into a makeshift noose.

The dog was found hanging dead by her neck hours later.

Evans was jailed for ten weeks and banned from keeping animals for ten years.

Do you think the sentence is a fair one?
Should the courts come down harder on those who commit animal cruelty?
Even if you don't like the Sun news paper. The more people that are appalled at the sentences people get for animal cruelty cases the better.
Cast your Sun Vote below.
http://www.sunvote.co.uk/cms/crime/...gher_for_those_who_commit_animal_cruelty
Posted By: Tilly Re: Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 4th Nov 2010 1:32pm
I've seen it Summer. :o(
will clear me in box now xx
Posted By: dexydoodle Re: Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 4th Nov 2010 1:56pm
Ive put my vote in. 90% of people in favour of tougher sentences.
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 4th Nov 2010 3:14pm
Should be banned from having anything to do with animals for life, never mind 10 years. Barstard...!
Posted By: sparky Re: Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 4th Nov 2010 5:44pm
I can't understand why people do that, they should be banned from having any kind of pets for life and he should be strung up aswell.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 4th Nov 2010 7:19pm
I would gladly volunteer to drag the mindless fooker to a bridge and hang him!!!! What makes a person (sorry ...!!) do such a thing to a poor defenseless animal. Jail, any length of time is too good for him, and 10 weeks, bloody hell, why dont the courts in their infernat wisdom (not) send the fookwit to the Baharmas for a nice holiday....with spends at the taxpayers very gererous funds!!! MAKES ME FOOKING SICK!!!! somad
Oh AND...I voted!!!
Posted By: tigertiger1953 Re: Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 4th Nov 2010 9:39pm
There's too much of this. I voted. Evil barstard.
Posted By: Nigel Re: Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 5th Nov 2010 2:37pm
I hate cruelty to animals and the people who cause it to be done.
Posted By: Tatey Re: Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 5th Nov 2010 5:36pm
I voted.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) - 5th Nov 2010 5:47pm
Disgusting.

I voted too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral