Forums
Posted By: carole696 help to find a puppy - 14th Sep 2010 7:38pm
hi can anyone help were looking to buy a new puppy to join are family we would like a long haired german shepard male but dont have a clue where to look can anyone tell me if they know of any good breeders of someone selling one of these many thanks were looking to but some time in november as we have a family holiday first any help will be great
Posted By: Sanchez Re: help to find a puppy - 14th Sep 2010 7:58pm
search for a member called tilly, she knows everything about those german swines wink
Posted By: DavidB Re: help to find a puppy - 18th Sep 2010 8:59pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
those german swines wink

clap
Posted By: Tilly Re: help to find a puppy - 18th Sep 2010 11:31pm
Originally Posted by lleyton
hi can anyone help were looking to buy a new puppy to join are family we would like a long haired german shepard male but dont have a clue where to look can anyone tell me if they know of any good breeders of someone selling one of these many thanks were looking to but some time in november as we have a family holiday first any help will be great

I know a breeder just had a litter but they are not cheap.however, they are from hip scored health tested parents,they have a quality top pedigree, weaned on raw food too. plus you get lifetime care and advice. cost around £600.00 each. if you are interested I could contact the breeder for you and ask if she has any left.
if you want to look at the free adds there are loads on there but make sure the parents are hip scored and health tested that way you will be sure of a healthy pup that wont have the problems associated with the breed.
or as Summer mentioned German Shepherd Rescue have a north west branch, and have some gorgeous dogs waiting for new forever homes.
http://www.germanshepherdrescue.co.uk/german-shepherd-dogs-nw.html
Posted By: Sanchez Re: help to find a puppy - 19th Sep 2010 1:11am
Originally Posted by DavidB
Originally Posted by Sanchez
those german swines wink

clap

Merci !!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral