Forums
Posted By: shazza39 missing yorkshire terrier - 17th Aug 2010 12:15pm
My 9 month old male yorkshire terrier went missing on 9th august in birkenhead area while being looked after by a family member while i was on holiday.He is silver,black and tan wearing a pale blue diamonte collar and blue harness,answers to the name of gizmo,he is microchipped.The whole family are devastated,if anybody has any information please contact me via email.Thank you a small reward will be offered.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 17th Aug 2010 10:12pm
do yourself a favour, do not offer a reward wink
Posted By: Tilly Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 18th Aug 2010 4:55am
Originally Posted by shazza39
My 9 month old male yorkshire terrier went missing on 9th august in birkenhead area while being looked after by a family member while i was on holiday.He is silver,black and tan wearing a pale blue diamonte collar and blue harness,answers to the name of gizmo,he is microchipped.The whole family are devastated,if anybody has any information please contact me via email.Thank you a small reward will be offered.

Hi Shazza
sorry to hear you have lost your dog. frown I assume you have tried the dog pound in Birkenhead.
there is another thing you can do is register your dog here;
http://www.doglost.co.uk/add_dog.php?status=Lost
volunteers will get to work with posters and searches. the quicker you act the more likely you will get your dog back.
Good Luck
pm me if you need any more help
Karen x

p.s doglost North West also have a facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=362175273467&ref=ts

Posted By: bitch Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 5th Nov 2010 11:42pm
hi have you a picture of him please ??
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 18th Nov 2010 9:08pm
Will try and get my daughter to do it for me,he would of been 1 on monday he is microchipped and if scanned my name and address will come up we are all devastated my daughter bought him as her yorkie died, if u have any info please get intouch x
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 18th Nov 2010 9:15pm
Ahh! very sad, hope you find him,X
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 18th Nov 2010 9:24pm
Been everywhere done everything,its poss someone has bought him not knowing he is missing just wish whoever has him would hand him back x
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 18th Nov 2010 9:30pm
Hope this thread gives you a lead to his location, XXX
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 18th Nov 2010 9:34pm
Been the police because we have been given 2 lots of info about how he was lost,the person that was looking afyer him has avoided us since the day we dropped him off, i believe he is in either rock ferry way or the northend of bhead x
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 19th Nov 2010 11:06am
Not sure where about in rock ferry the fella looking after him lives in birkenhead north end ,my dog is distintive on the left hand side of his mouth at the top he has 2 fangs instead of 1 miss him loads x
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 19th Nov 2010 3:52pm
Is it male try calling it mr gizmo will ask my daughter to do it not sute how recent the picks are that we have because we last seen him 29th july x
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 19th Nov 2010 4:10pm
He is down as missing via his microchip have rung all vets and got no where,i have got all vet records, microchip form and pedigree here dont think we r ever going to get him back x
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 19th Nov 2010 4:15pm
Gizmo was 1 on monday,he was 9 months old when we last saw him x
Posted By: Capt_America Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 19th Nov 2010 4:56pm
Very very sad.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 19th Nov 2010 5:05pm
hi i tried to catch a little yorkie in august it was running across new ferry rd and ran off up easton rd it was very timid and i couldn't catch him
hope you find him
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 19th Nov 2010 5:51pm
Was that monday the 9th august by any chance
Posted By: Fatfairy Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 19th Nov 2010 11:48pm
I hope you get him back, my yorkie passed away on june and im still not over it, I will keep my eyes peeled for yours,
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 20th Nov 2010 3:43pm
Ours passed away last october from a brain tumour,still not over losing her and now this 1 has gone missing x
Posted By: bitch Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 21st Nov 2010 9:57pm
hi i have just looked on internet under yorkshire terriers teeth and everyone has 2 fangs either side does he have any other marks or anything else wrong with him to reconise him ?? have you any pictures of him yet ??
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 22nd Nov 2010 1:08pm
He has 2 on the left 1 on the right,his heads silver round his mouth is tan,large pointy ears have a number a can send a recent pic 2 please
Posted By: shazza39 Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 22nd Nov 2010 1:14pm
He was microchipped at seaview vetinary centre on the 3/3/10 ive tried all vets in wirral,he hasnt been done so can still be studded all injections up to date x
Posted By: Christo Re: missing yorkshire terrier - 10th Dec 2010 5:37pm
Hello Shazza, just been looking on Birkenhead Dogs Home site and spotted this little Yorkie, Kennel Reference 210031181, found Tranmere area. Looks young, so fingers crossed! Good luck!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral