Forums
Posted By: Capt_America Goodbye Sooty - 15th Jun 2010 9:06pm
With great regret we have had Sooty put to sleep. She had a tumour which was inoperable and grew so that in the last few days she could not walk at all. Sooty would have been 14 in 3 weeks time. We are all very sad but we think it was the kindest thing in the end. Some of you will have seen this picture before, Sooty is the all black collie cross on the left Ceasar is on the right.

Attached picture 013013.jpg
Posted By: Tilly Re: Goodbye Sooty - 15th Jun 2010 9:21pm
OH NO!! so sorry to hear the news about Sooty, he obviously had a wonderful and happy 14 years with you and I know the decision to end his suffering was not taken lightly. R.I.P Sooty. how is Ceasar doing without his old Buddy?
Posted By: starakita Re: Goodbye Sooty - 15th Jun 2010 9:26pm
RIP Sooty, its tough when you loose a pet but in your heart you know it was the best thing to do. its better to remember them happy.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Goodbye Sooty - 16th Jun 2010 4:40pm
Thanks for the kind words, Ceasar is a bit lost at the moment just like the rest of us.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Goodbye Sooty - 16th Jun 2010 4:45pm
Nearly 14 is a good age for a dog. You did the right thing by not making Sooty suffer anymore. RIP.

Posted By: angelina Re: Goodbye Sooty - 16th Jun 2010 8:54pm
R.I.P Sooty , what a lovely girl to have shared nearly 14 years of her life with you!You did the very best for her. Thinking of you.
Posted By: Wench Re: Goodbye Sooty - 16th Jun 2010 9:05pm
Awww bless frown I know I'll be in bits when it comes to Tarot's time so I can sympathise and empathise with you.

R.I.P Sooty - run wild and free now.
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Goodbye Sooty - 16th Jun 2010 10:17pm
oh so sad, i know how you feel,i lost my dog 9yrs ago, she collapsed and died at home from a heart attack,i was heart broken,she was 15,i'd had her from a 9wk old pup.

R.I.P. Sooty--run free without pain.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral