Forums
Posted By: Nighteyes Female Mouse Rescuer - 14th Jun 2010 11:11pm
If anyone needs to find a home for pet female mice i have years of experience, give them a clean natural enviroment to burrow and live in with lots of interesting things and spoil them rotten with choice picked human grade food in a wide variety of nuts, seeds, fruit, cereals, grasses, flowers, leaves, twigs ect

Feel free to get intouch
Lady Lol
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Female Mouse Rescuer - 15th Jun 2010 2:12am
I'm sorry if this sounds daft Lady Lol but are you offering to sell/give away mice or are you looking for mice to home? If the mice are for sale the post might be better relocated to the Classified section.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Female Mouse Rescuer - 15th Jun 2010 4:44am
Originally Posted by bobi1
I'm sorry if this sounds daft Lady Lol but are you offering to sell/give away mice or are you looking for mice to home? If the mice are for sale the post might be better relocated to the Classified section.

I think she's offering to give a mouse a house.

ALL MICE SHOULD BE MUZZLED... seeyu
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Female Mouse Rescuer - 15th Jun 2010 9:48pm
Originally Posted by summer01
she is offering to home a mouse? i could look for you i know some one who hads loads its a rescue.

thanks summer, not sure on numbers that i could house yet but depending on demand i may expand some
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Female Mouse Rescuer - 17th Jun 2010 10:13am
Wow, this topic has been tidied up a lot since I last read it, well done mods!
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Female Mouse Rescuer - 21st Jun 2010 11:45am
seconded
Posted By: hoseman Re: Female Mouse Rescuer - 21st Jun 2010 6:55pm
And my post about me taking in unwanted rats has been removed...Why may i ask??? It is on the same subject!!!
Is it because im male and this is strictly a female posting? Sorry, didnt see the small print!
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Female Mouse Rescuer - 25th Jun 2010 11:19pm
no i dont know why youll have to ask the mods
© Wirral-Wikiwirral