Forums
Posted By: BandyCoot Flippin' Rabbits Again - 29th Sep 2009 9:44am
All this thing I put on about rabbits reminds of a thing happened about 25 years ago. On the marriage patch in the camp I was at there was a bloke looked out of his kitchen window and there was his dog with next doors rabbit and he was shaking it around like nobody's business. Panicking he rushed out and rescued the rabbit but alas it was dead and covered in muck. He took it into the kitchen, washed it, blow dried it and smuggled it back into the hutch next door. That evening he met his next door neighbour in the familys' club and he was throwing them down his neck like it was going out of fashion and he didn't look too good. When asked how things were he explained that his rabbit had died a couple of days ago and he had buried it in the garden. He had now found a buyer for the hutch, however when he went to get the hutch to take it away,there was the rabbit back in residence, though still dead. The rabbit washer didn't have the nerve to explain what had happened because the bloke was too shaken. When the rest of us found out we thought it was hilarious.

laffin
Posted By: bert1 Re: Flippin' Rabbits Again - 29th Sep 2009 10:00am
Was it that Dutch midget you were going on about.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Flippin' Rabbits Again - 29th Sep 2009 10:04am
Bert, it was a Netherland Dwarf.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Flippin' Rabbits Again - 29th Sep 2009 10:10am
My apologies, i know there's a dutch midget in my life somewhere, I'll have to think now.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Flippin' Rabbits Again - 29th Sep 2009 10:36am
You don't have to apologise for a dutch midget bert, they're only small beer.
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: Flippin' Rabbits Again - 29th Sep 2009 12:59pm
look at the bright side at least they don't multiply like Mr And Mrs Rabbit
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Flippin' Rabbits Again - 29th Sep 2009 2:26pm
Shadow, I don't think they can even add up and take away.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Flippin' Rabbits Again - 29th Sep 2009 3:06pm
Mixieupintotals
© Wirral-Wikiwirral