Forums
Posted By: x_plore Metal Detecting lost and found - 23rd Feb 2015 12:06pm
Please use this thread for items you may have lost, for example rings, bracelets and any other metal objects. A local detectorist can then get in touch and do their best to find your lost item.

Also this thread is for detectorists who may wish to try and locate the owner of an item.
Posted By: x_plore Re: Metal Detecting lost and found - 23rd Feb 2015 5:04pm
Lets kick this off....

This Zippo lighter was found whilst detecting in Birkenhead. The reverse has 4 initials and a date inscribed into it. If you think it may be yours, email me with the 4 letters and date, and I will deliver it to you smile

[Linked Image]
Posted By: colette_clarke Re: Metal Detecting lost and found - 3rd Jun 2016 8:32pm
Lost my car keys...would anyone please be able to help. Wallasey village .
Posted By: cools Re: Metal Detecting lost and found - 3rd Jun 2016 9:12pm
If you don't get any response from here Collette because not everybody looks on the forumn everyday I can only suggest you contact British Legion Club Withins Lane Wallasey ,phone no 639-9015. Wirral metal detecting club meet there once a month , I'm sure the staff would have a number for club and may give it to you. Just a thought you may get help from them. Good Luck.
Posted By: colette_clarke Re: Metal Detecting lost and found - 4th Jun 2016 6:32pm
thank you. I will give them a try smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral