Forums
Posted By: x_plore October/November/December finds 2014 - 26th Dec 2014 4:28pm
Quick update of finds from the past couple of months. Not been able to get out that much due to work commitments, but here's the bits I've had.

Headless horseman!Lead figure

[Linked Image]

National cycling proficiency badge

[Linked Image]

Religious pendant (not gold)

[Linked Image]

Bullets

[Linked Image]

Royal Dragoons badge (broken)

[Linked Image]

Silver ring hallmarked

[Linked Image]

Random bits

[Linked Image]

WW2 RAC sweetheart brooch

[Linked Image]

American coins

[Linked Image]

Three penny bits

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pennies and half pennies

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

George 3rd Cartwheel penny very worn 1797

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

William 4th half penny or farthing 1834

[Linked Image]

Shilling 1934

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Shilling, sixpence and threepence

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

George 3rd shilling 1817

[Linked Image]

That its for now, hopefully be able to get out and update finds more often in the new year.
Posted By: Dilly Re: October/November/December finds 2014 - 26th Dec 2014 5:04pm
Great finds mate, love the ban the bomb ring.
Posted By: cools Re: October/November/December finds 2014 - 26th Dec 2014 5:20pm
You come up with some great stuff, I,d be made up if could find just abit of that. I hope when weather improves I can go further afield and get something interesting . My horseshoe and silver initial seem paltry. Really good finds always look forward to seeing what you have.
Posted By: x_plore Re: October/November/December finds 2014 - 26th Dec 2014 5:54pm
Thanks dilly, was made up with that ring!

Your finds arnt paltry cools, my first finds where chunks of metal and tin cans! Once you get used to the machine you will know what to dig. You should come out with us sometime when your free.
Posted By: cools Re: October/November/December finds 2014 - 26th Dec 2014 6:16pm
Thanks Explore would like that when the weather improves.
Posted By: x_plore Re: October/November/December finds 2014 - 26th Dec 2014 6:24pm
Ok, well when your ready give me an email
© Wirral-Wikiwirral