244 Lord Raglin Hotel 228 New Chester Rd
Pictures from derekdwc

Indexed happy

Description: Lord Raglin Hotel
Attached picture lord-raglan-01.jpg

Description: Lord Raglin Hotel
Attached picture lord-raglan-02.jpg
Posted By: marksup Re: 244 Lord Raglin Hotel - 15th Nov 2009 7:35am
Spent meany a happy night in there back in the earyl 80s 2 lads ran it Mick and Phil did a lot for charity thay would have a lockin on friday and saturday night they gave you the oppsition to leave at 11 oclock for free but if you could not stand the pace and wanted to leave bofore 2 or 3 then you had to put some money in the charity tin. They would also send a Taxie over to liverpool to bring back Kababs as there was't a decent on over here at the time.
Posted By: ChrisNewcastle Re: 244 Lord Raglin Hotel - 15th Nov 2009 3:52pm
Is the Manor still next to this on Union Street?? spent many a night in there off my face.I think the bloke who had it was called Derek.
Posted By: jimbob Re: 244 Lord Raglin Hotel - 15th Nov 2009 6:30pm
The Manor has been closed for years, the building is still there
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: 244 Lord Raglin Hotel - 15th Nov 2009 9:12pm
The manor is closed as a pub but you could say it is very open ... see HERE
Posted By: fizzbomb120 Re: 244 Lord Raglin Hotel - 7th Nov 2010 3:18am
I spent many a good night in the raglan in the 80's. the lads done a million and one darts over the weekend for charity, plus a few nude car washes ( without a car )over the road after closing hours lol
Posted By: tigertiger1953 Re: 244 Lord Raglin Hotel - 7th Nov 2010 8:10am
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
The manor is closed as a pub but you could say it is very open ... see HERE

Yes, I don't think anyone would admit to spending any time there now let alone 'many a night'!
Posted By: KerryS Re: 244 Lord Raglin Hotel - 8th Nov 2019 9:21pm
Hello! I can't seem to download the attached photos - are you able to send by PM or contact me by email? My great granddad ran the Arab Arms and the Lord Raglan Hotels for a time. Thank you!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral