Forums
Posted By: Giggler Trampoline Paint stick and Hammock. - 7th Sep 2014 8:15pm
Point and Paint. Never used.

Red Cedar fence guard. Never used.

Early Learning Centre Mini trampoline with handle. Never used.

5 piece paint stick. Never used.

Sting hammock. Also never used.

Free to good homes.

NOT FOR RESALE!!

Attached picture wikiwirral 024.jpg
Attached picture wikiwirral 020.jpg
Posted By: Giggler Re: Trampoline Paint stick and Hammock. - 7th Sep 2014 8:17pm
Here's more.

Attached picture wikiwirral 024.jpg
Posted By: Giggler Re: Trampoline Paint stick and Hammock. - 7th Sep 2014 8:20pm
sorry. I`m not as clever as I think I am. Files need to be resized. They`re too big.

Attached picture wikiwirral 021.jpg
Posted By: Giggler Re: Trampoline Paint stick and Hammock. - 7th Sep 2014 8:22pm
More photos

Attached picture wikiwirral 022.jpg
Posted By: Giggler Re: Trampoline Paint stick and Hammock. - 7th Sep 2014 8:26pm
Last one.

Attached picture wikiwirral 023.jpg
Posted By: _Steve_ Re: Trampoline Paint stick and Hammock. - 7th Sep 2014 9:12pm
Can I have the point and paint, and the paint stick please? I've got a lot of decorating to do and would come in very handy. smile
Paint stick and Point and Paint now gone.
Hi could I take the trampoline and wood treatment please
Of course. They`re yours.
Great could you send me your address can collect tomorrow after 5
Posted By: valli Re: ELC Trampoline Fence guard and String Hammock. - 7th Sep 2014 10:59pm
Please may I have the trampoline and the hammock can collect tomorrow if that is convenient for you can you pm me your address if I can have these items Thank you.x
Hi Valli. The trampoline has gone but you can have the hammock. VW Kyle send me a pm with your number. Thanks.
Pmd you
Everything gone. Please close. Thanks.
Thanks for the point and paint, much appreciated.
Thanks for the trampoline and paint.
Thank you for The Hammock and Thanks for delivering it Much appreciated,x

Posted By: Giggler Re: Trampoline Paint stick and Hammock. - 8th Sep 2014 7:26pm
My pleasure everyone. Hop kids are happy. smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral