Forums
Posted By: DavidB 3 x Gerbils - 26th Aug 2014 9:42pm
I have three adult male gerbils to give away (black, dark grey and sandy coloured).
I bought them as I live along in a house down south through the week so there was some noise (I had loads when I was younger and know how noisy they can be). I am now moving and I can't take them with me! They've been good company with their tapping and knocking!

If anyone would like them, they're very tame and don't bite and they get along with each other fine! One has a 'gammy' arm (it just rests on his side) which he's had since he was born.

I'm heading home on the weekend, so can bring them with me.
Posted By: stickybeak Re: 3 x Gerbils - 27th Aug 2014 1:39pm
Be careful rehoming them, Reptile keepers will jump at free food,
Posted By: snowhite Re: 3 x Gerbils - 28th Aug 2014 4:20pm
Any photos of the gerbils?
Posted By: DavidB Re: 3 x Gerbils - 30th Aug 2014 4:54pm
I don't have any photos, but if you can imagine three gerbils (black/grey/orange), I'm sure it'll be quite accurate! laugh
I have these on the Wirral now!
Posted By: Madge Re: 3 x Gerbils - 30th Aug 2014 5:08pm
Originally Posted by DavidB
I don't have any photos, but if you can imagine three gerbils (black/grey/orange), I'm sure it'll be quite accurate! laugh
I have these on the Wirral now!

best laugh i have had all day

Posted By: ZipperClub Re: 3 x Gerbils - 30th Aug 2014 7:55pm
Hi, what are their names?. I wouldn`t want them to clash with my gerbils names. Thanks.
Posted By: Dilly Re: 3 x Gerbils - 31st Aug 2014 7:57am
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
Hi, what are their names?. I wouldn`t want them to clash with my gerbils names. Thanks.

Zipper, they are called Eeny, Meeny, and miny, sadly moe ran off to join the circus smile
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: 3 x Gerbils - 31st Aug 2014 8:43pm
Oh drat, they are the same names as mine. Furry nuff, I could re-name them but they would be so confused. I could call them the Chuckle Brothers, to me to you, to me too you. Well confusing. All gammy armless fun.
Posted By: DavidB Re: 3 x Gerbils - 4th Sep 2014 12:17pm
Still here!
I also have quite a large glass tank I can include (about three foot in length - it has a small crack so you can't set the gerbs free and use the tank for your fish wink ). I don't have any accessories to come with it (or sawdust!).
Zipper you can name them anything you want, unfortunately they don't answer to names, as they are quite selfish in that way.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral