Forums
Posted By: Missdior1969 Free used Samsung black micro wave MW872 - 20th May 2014 3:54pm
Perfect working order black Samsung micro wave, comes with instructions. My husband said he will deliver it too if you live wallasey/ Liscard
Just needs a wipe down
First person to PM me can have it, send you number to me and he will get in touch tomorrow to confirm.
Thanks
Posted By: janjan Re: Free used Samsung black micro wave MW872 - 20th May 2014 5:26pm
Hi, just tried to pm you but looks like you've reached your limit. Do you still have the microwave? and do you have a picture please. Thanks x
Posted By: kendo Re: Free used Samsung black micro wave MW872 - 20th May 2014 6:30pm
Can I have this please if it is still available, thanks
Hi thanks again, but someone PM early first for it,sorry
hi am interset in your mircowave for a friend who has just got a flat and has nothing i live at 14 ashville road wallasey h44 9eu
Lexiejessica did you get my PM? The person who emailed has not bothered to reply or return the call so can you give me your mobile and we will drop it off today
Posted By: janetg Re: Free used Samsung black micro wave MW872 - 4th Jun 2014 7:20pm
hello, just wondering if the microwave is still available atall?

thank you
© Wirral-Wikiwirral