Forums
hi Hi I have FREE a complete four foot cold water fish tank "NEEDS A GOOD HOME" pray , it has a black cabinet, light, hood(but not the right one) filters it has six gold fish. THE reason for a good home is we are moving from a 2 bedroomed with a long 22 1/2 foot lounge FLAT to a one bed small bungalow (SO NO SPACE FOR IT ) cry , It will need to be picked up and a tub for the fish I must stress A GOOD HOME!..many thanks mike. P.S The wife,s elephants are NOT included.

Attached picture PICT0061.JPG
Attached picture PICT0062.JPG
please could i have this ive got a tropical tank also but i really love fish and would look after them thank you my husband could collect any evening
Hi Katie, someone is already in front of you sorry, BUT if they let me down you are next many thanks mike.
ok thank you
hi, The fish tank has now GONE!, thanks to mike,tina,carl, and the gang. cheers mike. thumbsup
Hi I would love to take tank +fish . I ended up with two fish from fair about a year ago they live in a small tank and would probably love some new friends. Can pick up anytime.
Kind regards
its gone, read above !
You want people to read and type.. now come on...
Thank god for that song "Breathe in, Breathe out", don't know where I`d be with humming it all day. Ahh, my friends have come for me again.. nice warm jacket for me too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral