Forums
Posted By: DavidB Cappucino 'vapour' oil and five menthol e-cigs - 18th Dec 2013 10:46pm
Bought Cappucino vapour thingy oil - didn't like it. It's pretty much full.
Also five menthol e-cigs (the Tesco ones) - they're unused.
If you're talking of e-cigarettes, I tried one the other week and had to have a real smoke after it to rid the taste from my mouth. Vile taste it was.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Cappucino 'vapour' oil and five menthol e-cigs - 18th Dec 2013 11:23pm
Originally Posted by Elizabeth
If you're talking of e-cigarettes, I tried one the other week and had to have a real smoke after it to rid the taste from my mouth. Vile taste it was.

We have these in, with LOTS of flavours. One thing I've seen people do is to try and draw on it when you haven't given it a second to heat the liquid, that is truly vile and would put you off them forever.
The other is using a liquid with a nicotine rating far below that which your used to (8mg instead of 24mg etc) and then still craving a cigarette.
It's not for everyone, but it's popularity is increasing.
Ive just put mine down after 3yrs,Its been two weeks now, like the Dr says you have to do your homework as these come in different strengths and flavours for me it was like changing a brand of cigarettes or say from cigarettes to roll your own ,Despite what people say about them they are much cleaner and almost harmless to you and other around you,The one thing I found was that with a cigarette you stubb out out because you've had enough with an ecig you just carry on and on never quite get your fill,and go on to stain your teeth which is what put me off.
Posted By: Lando Re: Cappucino 'vapour' oil and five menthol e-cigs - 19th Dec 2013 10:24am
How much for the e cigs I'll take em
Sorry these went!
I bought one of the refillable ones three months ago and have not touched a cigarette since or had any cravings.
Be careful on the type you buy though, most of them are cheap rubbish and break easily in the battery part. I had three that broke one after the other (not great when you are trying to give up). If you're interested in the vapour refills and decent vapourisers, try Gostins building on Hanover Street, there's a shop dedicated to them in there.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral