Forums
Posted By: Jingojay 're home my lovely cat - 12th Nov 2013 7:42pm
Can any one help I need my loving cat 're homeing due to baby On the way so I want my lovely little cat to go to a good home where she will be loved as much as she is now. We got her from the rspca so she has had all her jabs,she is a really nice black and white cat called repunzel she is nearly 2years old so she got loads of life in her I really love this cat and I am not a cat person lol so can someone take her I don't want her going back in the rspca as they r to full anyway thanks frown 07564469328 (also litter trained)

Attached picture IMG-20121128-WA0000.jpg
Posted By: mikroc Re: 're home my lovely cat - 12th Nov 2013 7:57pm
Nice ginger beard Haha ask your Daniel to take her he needs a pussy
Posted By: Jingojay Re: 're home my lovely cat - 12th Nov 2013 8:01pm
Ha I no it's the closest he will get to one but no I need someone to look after her gutted she is going like
Posted By: queenie Re: 're home my lovely cat - 12th Nov 2013 8:08pm
why do you need 2 get rid of your cat, just because there is a baby on the way?????????
Posted By: Jingojay Re: 're home my lovely cat - 12th Nov 2013 8:40pm
Found her asleep in the baby's crib a few times just don't want it happening when he's hear
Posted By: LittleFoote Re: 're home my lovely cat - 12th Nov 2013 9:17pm
Sorry to play devils advocate here, but could you not make reasonable adjustments in the home, say close the door to prevent the cat from entering the area where the baby is?
Posted By: Jingojay Re: 're home my lovely cat - 12th Nov 2013 9:41pm
We tried that but it's at night when we asleep and I don't shut the door as I have a 6 year old who is up and down all nyt lol I see ya point tho
Posted By: Elyth Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 12:33am
Makes me so angry when I see people getting rid of cats because of babies. I am pregnant now and I would never get rid of my cats they are a part of the family.
Posted By: Jingojay Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 12:41am
Who asked u? I am just trying to 're home my cat so if u cent help keep ya stupid thorts to ya self (some people)
Posted By: severoony Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 2:08am
Hi all, Need to re home my two year old son. He's nappy trained and polite etc. The problem is I'm getting a dog for Christmas.
Posted By: venice Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 2:40am
These will solve the problem you mentioned , so you dont have to part with your family pet unless of course you really dont want her for other reasons.

.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/300729525803?lpid=83&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=83&ff19=0

http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Cat-Net/755897,default,pd.html

Posted By: Elyth Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 3:22am
Well people always find the easy way out, why didn't you think in advance. Now you are going to cause unnecessary distress to this poor animal who already lost an owner if you say the cat is from the rspca.
Posted By: Jingojay Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 8:18am
Severoony what a Muppet u need help and don't any of u people get it I just need to re home my cat I am sori I asked now didn't no how many New idiots have joined this site :\
Posted By: Elyth Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 2:54pm
We are not idiots, some people just like to look out for the best interest of animals and promoting responsible ownership. Getting an animal should be for life, not just until it suits you. People need to realise this. That's why there is so many abandoned cats and dogs.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 3:03pm
to all the muppets giving jingojay grief, if you knew anything you would know that it is not advisable to have cats around when there is a baby.
Cats can lie on peoples faces whilst asleep therefore being a danger to a baby.

If the guy kept his cat you would still give him shit.

keep your comments to yourselves.

Posted By: rover644 Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 3:33pm
If its any help we had cats when my kids were born. I found they both totally ignored the baby, Think one had a sniff being curious but cats hate noisy things. There are various different opinions on cats and babies coexisting but i never found it a problem, But you have to make the call and i hope it works out for you all.
Posted By: Elyth Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 5:34pm
You should never leave any animal alone with a child anyway so it shouldn't be a problem. Plenty of people have both together, it's only the stupid people who leave them alone and bad things happen. People are aloud to voice their opinions on here. jeez
Posted By: jerdubig Re: 're home my lovely cat - 13th Nov 2013 5:38pm
Could you ask for a small donation for your cat ,if you don't want to accept money you could give it to a charity of your choice also do a home check .The reason I say this that people do trawl the internet to look for free animals to use as bait in dog fights and are pretty convincing sending wives and girlfriends to collect the animals. There are a couple of rescues on FB one is Rescue me Animal Sanctuary or grrs to prrs. A rescue will do a home check and ensure puss is rehomed safely .There is also an FB page called Wirral Animals needing good homes. Rescues are full to bursting at the moment but it is worth a try. I don't know if RSPCA Wirral have any spaces or Cats protection Ellesmere Port. No offence intended by this post ,its just to help you rehome your puss as safely as possible
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 're home my lovely cat - 14th Nov 2013 12:24pm
ITS only the STUPID people that risk it.

snob

however if my bird got pregnant she would be booted out before the cat goes smile
Posted By: Candlyfloss Re: 're home my lovely cat - 14th Nov 2013 1:53pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

snob

however if my bird got pregnant she would be booted out before the cat goes smile
PMSL.it takes 2 ya know to make a baby.just put the bird out at night and keep the cat in.No only joking.Its no excuse to get rid of the cat.Many have babys and still let the cat be with them. a cat is not hard work or expensive to keep and they are independant.
Posted By: Dilly Re: 're home my lovely cat - 15th Nov 2013 7:38am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

snob

Ste, if your bird as you call her got pregnant I would be very suspicious, because you spend 24/7 at work laugh
Posted By: derekdwc Re: 're home my lovely cat - 15th Nov 2013 10:41am
Slightly off topic, but

What exactly is a "home check"
Has your home got to be immaculate (that leaves me out as I'm a bit of a hoarder)?
Do you work or are on benefits?
Have you a garden?
Any other pets ?
Apart from what you can actually see, any questions you ask can be falsely answered
Posted By: keving Re: 're home my lovely cat - 15th Nov 2013 11:21am
Originally Posted by derekdwc
Slightly off topic, but

Has your home got to be immaculate (that leaves me out as I'm a bit of a hoarder)?
Have you a garden?
Any other pets ?
Apart from what you can actually see, any questions you ask can be falsely answered

Do you suggest they hire a private detective and do a CRB check ?
Posted By: Dilly Re: 're home my lovely cat - 15th Nov 2013 11:34am
Just a thought Ste, do you think it's safe to have a bird and a cat in the same house ? :-))
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 're home my lovely cat - 15th Nov 2013 3:35pm
Originally Posted by derekdwc
Slightly off topic, but

Have you a garden?
Any other pets ?
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/t-253542.html
Posted By: Kerry1993 Re: 're home my lovely cat - 28th Nov 2013 11:17pm
Hello I would love to give Repunzel a forever loving home I live in Woodchurch and i just need to get permission from the magenta living landlords. They do allow pets, they just need to come and check the size of my property which is a lovely bungalow with a front and back garden. she will have plenty of love and attention, I am studying animal management in wirral met college.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral