Forums
Posted By: Kat182xx Free to anyone - 17th Jul 2013 5:11pm
Hi, I live in Claughton and last Friday alarmed bag of sand was dumped in my front garden... I rung the company name which is on the bag, but they have said that it doesn't belong to the, so won't remove it.
The sand is far to heavy for me or my partner to lift so we are a bit stuck as to how to get rid of it, not sure why someone would dump it in my garden!

If anyone wants this, please PM me and I will give you my address, or if anyone knows how I can get rid of the sand, also please get in touch!!
Kat [Linked Image]
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Free to anyone - 17th Jul 2013 5:18pm
How bizarre! Good luck getting shut of it.
Posted By: rocks Re: Free to anyone - 17th Jul 2013 8:07pm
id be double checking there is nothing buried inside it too wink (or maybe i watch too much tv ha)
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: Free to anyone - 17th Jul 2013 8:15pm
Try here https://wirral.firmstep.com/default...KoawCAEkXy&fs2svr=ec2-46-137-118-171
Posted By: ajaxaja Re: Free to anyone - 18th Jul 2013 2:57am
sand is so upper class. ive had 1 old matress, a broken chair and a plastic bath dumped in my garden during last 2 weeks.

could have used your sand but not sure how to pick it up! good luck:)
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Free to anyone - 18th Jul 2013 7:27am
i would be on the phone to corfe stone everyday telling them to get it moved. They cant say it dosent belong to them when it clearly is from them. I would just harras them until they give in a come an get it. It will take one of there grabbers all of 2 minutes to move that.
Posted By: RedMen231 Re: Free to anyone - 18th Jul 2013 6:11pm
ajaxax raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral