Forums
Posted By: Kev30x Free Wood - 19th Jun 2013 11:41am
Large pallets of wood in good condition, started making a fence with them but sister changed her mind. Needs collecting asap as need the space. A van will be needed, opposite St Caths hospital (derby rd) pm for details if interested, also got 2 bags of dry sand that you can have with the wood if wanted.

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

Posted By: Tilly Re: Free Wood - 19th Jun 2013 11:49am
Tallulahs pony sanctuary might make use of this Kevin. I'll find out and get back to you ASAP smile
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Free Wood - 19th Jun 2013 12:02pm
Awwwww that would be great Tilly if they could make use of it, I would deliver it to them if i had transport big enough, it is quite strong wood as it was used to transport heavy bricks and timber for the builders when they were building the new St Caths hospital.
First dibs for Tallulahs pony sanctuary if wanted smile
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Free Wood - 19th Jun 2013 12:40pm
PM me your number mate, thanks.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Free Wood - 19th Jun 2013 1:27pm
Deano, im just waiting for Tilly to get back to me m8, 2nd dibs for you if ya still interested and if the pony sanctuary don't wan't it, you can come and get it later or tomorrow buddy.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Free Wood - 19th Jun 2013 4:31pm
I've not heard back from me boss yet Kevin, so if you need it gone that's fine
Hun, let Deano take it. Thanks for waiting anyway smile x
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Free Wood - 19th Jun 2013 6:46pm
Tilly there is no major rush hun, just let me know when the boss get's back to you, if the pony's are gonna benefit then we can hold out a bit longer. x
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Free Wood - 20th Jun 2013 5:59am
Tilly .. If I can help out` give us a shout, one day next week is ok with me,not sure what day it will be,unless we can move`em this w`end.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Free Wood - 20th Jun 2013 10:37am
Originally Posted by Vanmanone
Tilly .. If I can help out` give us a shout, one day next week is ok with me,not sure what day it will be,unless we can move`em this w`end.

Vanman thats a lovely gesture mate. One day next week is sound if the Sanctuary wan't it, i will give ya a hand getting it in the van etc. smile

I will give that green bowl a good scrub aswell as im sure the animals will make good use of it.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Free Wood - 20th Jun 2013 11:34am
Hi Kev we are picking up a 100 pallets today so Deano can take your pallets mate. thank you for waiting to hear from us x
Posted By: Tilly Re: Free Wood - 20th Jun 2013 11:35am
Thanks for your offer vanman smile x
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Free Wood - 20th Jun 2013 1:09pm
No worries Tilly, glad to hear that they have a load of pallets on route smile

Tilly pm Ianyam if you haven't seen his post, he has another bath for the sanctuary.

Deano these are your's if you still want them m8 but you are over your pm limit so can't pm you. Pm me if you still want them m8.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Free Wood - 23rd Jun 2013 1:21pm
This wood is still up for grabs, if anyone want's it then pm me, otherwise it will be getting chopped and cremated some time midweek.
Posted By: LittleFoote Re: Free Wood - 25th Jun 2013 1:53pm
Have you still got this? I would lovemto be able to make a bird table and some practice agility stuff for the dogs!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral