Forums
Posted By: IanR123 Anyone kmow a Man With a Van ? - 15th Nov 2012 12:07am
I need 3 armchairs (good quality and condition)taking away. He can use them or sell them or tip them I don't care The reason they are going is because I don't have the space
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Anyone kmow a Man With a Van ? - 15th Nov 2012 7:41am
Originally Posted by IanR123
I need 3 armchairs (good quality and condition)taking away. He can use them or sell them or tip them I don't care The reason they are going is because I don't have the space
Pm this man Clicky he wont do it free tho.
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Anyone kmow a Man With a Van ? - 15th Nov 2012 9:56am
'phone WIRE
i think they will collect and sell them on
Originally Posted by IanR123
Posted By: Uffda Re: Anyone kmow a Man With a Van ? - 15th Nov 2012 4:48pm
Why not list it on Freegle? You choose who takes it and only then give them your address and they collect it.
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Wirral-Recycle/
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Anyone kmow a Man With a Van ? - 15th Nov 2012 8:34pm
I would only take them to the tip .. best to go to someone who needs them .. thanks for the nod anyway BC.
Posted By: IanR123 Re: Anyone kmow a Man With a Van ? - 15th Nov 2012 11:35pm
< best to go to someone who needs them .. >

I quite agree.They are too good to chuck but the charity shops can't take them because they don't have the kitemark label and I'm fed up with advertising.
I'm in CH43. What would you charge to do the job? The ERIC service could do it for £20 I'd rather the money went to someone who works
© Wirral-Wikiwirral