Forums
Posted By: StuyMac 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 4th Apr 2012 1:03pm
3 Peice Suite we have been using whilst getting the house sorted.

Tried WIRE but they were very picky about what they are taking at the moment due to space.

Its in OK condition, and consists of a 3 seat sofa and 2 chairs, no rips etc - we have had throws over it to keep it pretty clean. As is, or with throws, IMO its too good to chuck, but if noone wants it, it'll get a hammer and axe and taken to the tip....

Located in Upton, must be collected as I cant deliver.

Attached picture IMG_0138.JPG
Posted By: StuyMac Re: 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 4th Apr 2012 1:08pm
...or does anyone know of a service, other than WIRE, that will dispose of it?
Posted By: jaki1 Re: 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 4th Apr 2012 2:08pm
ymca in birkenhead may take it off your hands!
what area are you in?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 4th Apr 2012 2:16pm
Upton....
Posted By: sofieelou Re: 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 4th Apr 2012 5:28pm
The britsh heart foundation in Birkenhead will take n pick it up !!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 4th Apr 2012 7:31pm
Would you be open to splitting the suite? Nobody else has expressed an interest inpublic and I only need a couch. Interested? If so, how heavy is said couch? Will it go on my car roof?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 4th Apr 2012 11:29pm
Thanks Sofiee, Ill give them a ring tomorrow...

Croc - if noone wants the complete set then sure, Ill split it. Its a pretty sturdy sofa, and Im sure it would go on some sturdy roof racks. Will let you know how I get on with the heart foundation, if they dont want the lot, we can sort out collection of the sofa smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 5th Apr 2012 6:59am
That's great, thanks Stuy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 10th Apr 2012 10:05pm
Thanks very much Stu, got home in one piece, us and the suite!
This has now gone!!!!!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: 3 Peice Suite - free to collector - 11th Apr 2012 9:12am
Happy that someone could put it to good use smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral