Forums
Posted By: finno84 Jack russell - 26th Dec 2011 6:42pm
I have had the dog 6 months we paid £150 for him, from someone we knew. We had to take him and pay over the odds as he was being neglected, we couldn't just leave him where he was.
When he came to our home he didnt know what a toy was as he never had any. he had also been locked up constantly in the back yard all day.
We did intend to keep him and we did intend to stud him out, to make some of the money back. However this never happend and we have now realised an extremely active dog like a JRT is not the right dog for us.
This wouldn't have been the breed we would have chosen however, needs must when you see a poor dog being neglected.
He has wanted for nothing whilst in our care, and has come on leaps and bounds however he is just too active for us and we simply do not have the time to train him correctly.

He does occasionally have accidents in the house and can bark and jump when he is excited, which could frighten some people.
He doesnt come with any accesories just him.

Collection is needed asap.

Admin Notice : Your Account will be suspended if your comments are not relevant to the sale (free Sale). Comment references about the owner or there moral reasons are not relevant to the sale. This is the second time i have had to clear out posts that are not relevant to the topic. Post Bumping is not permitted. Please read the For Sale Guidelines Topic "Post Bumping" and "Pets and Animals" Click me
Posted By: finno84 Re: Jack russell - 29th Dec 2011 6:22pm
Come on anyone interested he is a lovely dog.
Posted By: danielle11 Re: Jack russell - 3rd Jan 2012 2:25pm
can you send me a picture please ?
Posted By: finno84 Re: Jack russell - 8th Jan 2012 6:19pm
youtube video of dog Here is a video of him. He is still looking for a good home.
anyone interested?
Posted By: mikroc Re: Jack russell - 8th Jan 2012 7:45pm
what you gonna do if no 1 takes him
Posted By: Tilly Re: Jack russell - 9th Jan 2012 1:15am
Don't ask too many questions or make any comments as to why she wants him gone or she will complain to admin.
Posted By: finno84 Re: Jack russell - 9th Jan 2012 8:01am
I am not a she. I'm a man and have had lots of response on other sites just not found the right person for him yet.
Posted By: zibbles Re: Jack russell - 9th Jan 2012 6:49pm
He looks like a boss little dog; I'm very tempted to have him; as company for my little staff/jack cross.

How old is he?

Is he neutered?

Is he lead trained? Can you let him off, will he come back?
Posted By: finno84 Re: Jack russell - 9th Jan 2012 8:22pm
He is 2 years old and un neutered. He does come back if u have treats for him. But he is a jack and as such is very excitable so you could be doing some chasing if he decides to go investigating
© Wirral-Wikiwirral