Forums
Posted By: camaroz 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:30am
FREE TO GOOD CAUSE!
Perfect working order. Still under warranty. Plenty HDMI, Component, S-Video connections. Full 1080P. Remote, instructions ect..
PM me.. Got to go.. Need space..

Attached picture Sony Bravia 1080P.JPG
Posted By: lollypop82 Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:37am
Tried to pm you but won't let me can you pm me if this is still available and i will reply thanks very much x
Posted By: PhilyMc Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:37am
Hi is it a flat screen? IE LCD Or plasma?
My television has just gone kerputt this would help a great deal
Posted By: Snickas Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:41am
Shame...my little boy would love this for his ps3. I wouldn't be able to pick it up though frown
Posted By: camaroz Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:42am
Gone! British Heart Foundation collecting...
Posted By: lollypop82 Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:43am
Good cause... x
Posted By: PhilyMc Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:43am
Good cause camaroz well done
Posted By: Snickas Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:44am
[Linked Image]
Posted By: camaroz Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:47am
Originally Posted by ramy2007
As if lol great joke tho

Are you effin joking ! There's always one!

BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION COLLECTING !
Posted By: AlexB Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 11:10am
Have you really just given this away?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 11:47am
Originally Posted by AlexB
Have you really just given this away?

Al, these tv`s are very cheap to pick up, they lose value as soon as they leave the shop due to their expensive running costs.

(Damn double tapping the space bar on my laptop for a full stop).
Posted By: AlexB Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 1:39pm
I don't really know much about TV's other than the ones I've got if that makes sense but I would have thought these things were worth enough to make it worthwhile selling.

Fair play if he's given it away, nice thing to do.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 3:31pm
Mmmmm think
Posted By: yewgarth Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 3:40pm
Stop me if I'm wrong but I don't charity shops are allowed to accept electrical goods? And why didn't you reply to the many wiki members that asked for it in the 10 ODD MINUTES it was advertised for? Ooooh and by the way I've got the latest iphone 4s up for grabs if anyone wants it? it's not actually out until next week but I'm sure I won't like it. I'll also throw in Sony's latest blue ray recorder, an ipad 2 and a canon 450d DSLR. All unwanted gifts, first come first served or they're going to the tip.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 3:41pm
can I ask how come you only had this up for 12 mins before giving it to the B.H.F think sorry just being nosy.
Posted By: camaroz Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 5:49pm
Originally Posted by yewgarth
Stop me if I'm wrong but I don't charity shops are allowed to accept electrical goods?

WRONG! You are corrected...

And why didn't you reply to the many wiki members that asked for it in the 10 ODD MINUTES it was advertised for?

What the hell are you effin on about. I just looked at my pms and there are 3 or 4... Do you know something I dont??? And why dont you get yer facts straight before throwing yer dummy out...

Ooooh and by the way I've got the latest iphone 4s up for grabs if anyone wants it? it's not actually out until next week but I'm sure I won't like it. I'll also throw in Sony's latest blue ray recorder, an ipad 2 and a canon 450d DSLR. All unwanted gifts, first come first served or they're going to the tip.

WOW! Sour grapes or what! I dont give bullshit... I see wiki is still as friendly as ever raftl My donation can be seen in BHF soon, lets see how you hold up yipee

Originally Posted by 8Bitguy
can I ask how come you only had this up for 12 mins before giving it to the B.H.F think sorry just being nosy.

They were unsure because the size & weight, but rang and said they would accept it... And I posted immediately that it had gone!

Went to a good cause!
Posted By: PLUSONE Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 6:16pm
nice one, Cameroz. Good work.
smile
Posted By: camaroz Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 6:24pm
Originally Posted by lollypop82
Good cause... x

Originally Posted by PhilyMc

Originally Posted by Snickas
[Linked Image]

Alright calm down you'll be asking for a hug next lol well done buddy you did the rightthing

Originally Posted by PLUSONE
nice one, Cameroz. Good work. smile

Phew! faith in wiki restored... There has to be one sour puss though I suppose..
Posted By: yewgarth Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 6:31pm
Originally Posted by camaroz
Originally Posted by lollypop82
Good cause... x

Originally Posted by PhilyMc

Originally Posted by Snickas
[Linked Image]

Alright calm down you'll be asking for a hug next lol well done buddy you did the rightthing

nice one, Cameroz. Good work. smile

Phew! faith in wiki restored... There has to be one sour puss though I suppose..

What can i say?...It starts with B and ends in ollocks!
Posted By: camaroz Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 6:36pm
What can i say?...It starts with B and ends in ollocks!

Hmmmm... What on earth has upset you?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 7:00pm
He never got the tv raftl yerrrrrr party well done cam, good call mate thumbsup
Posted By: camaroz Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 7:08pm
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes
He never got the tv raftl yerrrrrr party well done cam, good call mate thumbsup

Cheers buddy.
You wouldn't believe how many places & peeps said no! Even BHF had to think about it..
All I wanted to do is get rid... At the end of the day if BHF get a few bob for it then its going to help someone down the line...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 7:22pm
Thats the one bud your good deed thumbsup
Posted By: yewgarth Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 7:46pm
Sorry but never actually put in for it1
Posted By: StinkyBlinky Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 7:47pm
i m near and i ll give a donation to charity if u still have
Posted By: reddragon Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 8:47pm
are you trying to tell us that you have contacted BHF and recieved a reply back already that they will be collecting considering on their site they state.

About your collection
Thank you for donating your unwanted Furniture and Electrical items to the British Heart Foundation. To arrange a collection, please enter all your details on this form and you will receive a call within 48hrs from a member of our team to confirm your booking and ensure the items meet our criteria and also make you aware of any items we can’t accept.

So I ask did you just want to build up members hopes of the possibly of a free tv just for a bit of attention
please refrain from taking the urine
Posted By: lau2908 Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 9:08pm
I think you should actually now give it to me to redeem yourself laugh
Posted By: yewgarth Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 9:36pm
Originally Posted by reddragon
are you trying to tell us that you have contacted BHF and recieved a reply back already that they will be collecting considering on their site they state.

About your collection
Thank you for donating your unwanted Furniture and Electrical items to the British Heart Foundation. To arrange a collection, please enter all your details on this form and you will receive a call within 48hrs from a member of our team to confirm your booking and ensure the items meet our criteria and also make you aware of any items we can’t accept.

So I ask did you just want to build up members hopes of the possibly of a free tv just for a bit of attention

I love the Welsh!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 10:20pm
The very first post said 'available to a good cause'.

I assumed that Cameroz meant a youth club or a nursing home, something like that-not a effin 'free for all' for bog standard wiki members???
Nice one, Cameroz thumbsup
Posted By: yewgarth Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 11:04pm
By the way has anyone tried shopping in BHF? The prices are extortionate. You could buy new for less, you wouldn't think they got the stuff for free!Instead of selling stuff cheaper they'd sooner let it sit on the shelves!
Posted By: PLUSONE Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 7th Oct 2011 11:43pm
but at least the money goes to an excellant cause thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 8th Oct 2011 8:03am

withthat
Posted By: camaroz Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 8th Oct 2011 8:51am

I'm trying to tell you fook all.. But as I'm good natured I will explain just so you get the picture (listen carefully now) BHF were offered the TV a week earlier, I was told it was to big and heavy for them and probably not saleable, but they took my number just incase, I told them friday would be deadline or it goes else where. Even after the phone call, the collection drivers tried to knock it back, but eventually took it..

Grow up, I just wanted rid of a TV. I raley use wiki (check with the mods),this was the last chance before I had to hire a van to take it to the tip, so are you sure that it is me seeking attention raftl

Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

I assumed that Cameroz meant a youth club or a nursing home, something like that-not a effin 'free for all' for bog standard wiki members???

Cheers Rude, You read my post as it was meant. I'm amazed how some people have to read something sinister into anything..

withthat

Cheers again guys. I think I'll stay away from wiki with the rest of the stuff I'm clearing out - waaaay too much hassle...

Mods please lock this thread... TV gone to a good cause..
Posted By: Sanchez Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 8th Oct 2011 8:57am
Whats the world coming to when a person cant give something really nice away without receiving hassle?????

I had the same issues getting rid of a dishwasher to a charity that offered to collect almost everything. They said no then yes etc etc and eventually came for it.

Well done kind sir!
Posted By: camaroz Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 8th Oct 2011 9:01am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Whats the world coming to when a person cant give something really nice away without receiving hassle?????

I had the same issues getting rid of a dishwasher to a charity that offered to collect almost everything. They said no then yes etc etc and eventually came for it.

Well done kind sir!

Cheers buddy thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 55 inch Sony Bravia Full HD 1080P - 8th Oct 2011 9:22am
Originally Posted by camaroz

I'm trying to tell you fook all.. But as I'm good natured I will explain just so you get the picture (listen carefully now) BHF were offered the TV a week earlier, I was told it was to big and heavy for them and probably not saleable, but they took my number just incase, I told them friday would be deadline or it goes else where. Even after the phone call, the collection drivers tried to knock it back, but eventually took it..

Grow up, I just wanted rid of a TV. I raley use wiki (check with the mods),this was the last chance before I had to hire a van to take it to the tip, so are you sure that it is me seeking attention raftl

Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

Cheers Rude, You read my post as it was meant. I'm amazed how some people have to read something sinister into anything..

withthat

Cheers again guys. I think I'll stay away from wiki with the rest of the stuff I'm clearing out - waaaay too much hassle...

Mods please lock this thread... TV gone to a good cause..

Like I have told you many times bud, there are alot of good peeps on wiki, don't let the bad eggs put you off... All so if your giving stuff like the tv away I want some lol raftl

wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral