Forums
NEC VT48 HD (720p) Projector includes Projector, remote control, ceiling mount and (possibly if I can find it) large, wall mount, pull down, projector screen.

Bought it from Cash Generator with 'Oh yes, its got a new bulb in it'. A month past their warranty the bulb blew, obviously the timer had just been reset. So it needs a new bulb and a good clean as its been stored since and dusty.

Makes brilliant viewing for movies, tv, pc and games consoles. But its not so great during bright daytime hours (same as turning on the light in a bright room), we just used blackout curtains.

It was working perfectly until the bulb blew so should still work fine with a new one. Bulbs are expensive for projectors, but for the price you get a 8-10' movie screen.

This wont be first come first served, if more than one person wants I will pick a name from a hat.

Put my name in that hat please bud smile
ill have it, im in new ferry myself so i can pick up asap

cheers

kris
or put my name in the hat lol
Posted By: madrob Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 12th Sep 2011 10:09am
I will have it I can pick it up pm me your number thanx rob
Posted By: TheDr Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 12th Sep 2011 10:13am
I'm interested but just so everyone is aware, bulbs are about £150 for this unit. (£130 if you get a compatible)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 12th Sep 2011 10:14am
Put my name into the hat please.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 12th Sep 2011 10:20am
Originally Posted by TheDr
I'm interested but just so everyone is aware, bulbs are about £150 for this unit. (£130 if you get a compatible)

Cheers doc, remove my name from the hat of expense please smile
Can I go into you cyber hat too please, TVM
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 12th Sep 2011 10:51am
I'd like to go into the cyber hat too please. I've just redecorated my room and I have a nice big empty wall :-)
Posted By: shanks Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 12th Sep 2011 11:12am
Hi rhoobarb2002 can place myself into hat for item.
Many Thanks
Shanks
if your cyber hat is big enough will you put me in it please? Ta!
me in tooooo please :O)
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 12th Sep 2011 6:03pm
Very nice of you roobarb, however dont include me thanks all the same.
If you could be so kind, i wouldnt mind being in the running for something as amazing as this smile
All the above and pms were put into the hat, random person picked out and offered to was Bonzo. If they dont want it the offer will go to the next person and so on. lol.

I didnt think there would be so much interest in this, sorry to those who asked but didnt get picked.
Posted By: AlexB Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 13th Sep 2011 11:36pm
Bonzo, I'll collect and drop off for you on Saturday if you want?

Originally Posted by AlexB

Nice 1 Alex, your such a nice boy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 14th Sep 2011 11:10am
Originally Posted by AlexB

That'd be brilliant Al, thanks smile Drop it off at my fathers though if you do smile
Posted By: AlexB Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 14th Sep 2011 12:27pm
Rhoobarb can you PM me your address for collection please?
Done, let me know roughly when so Ill make sure Im in and its all ready to go.
Posted By: AlexB Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 15th Sep 2011 1:44pm
4pm Saturday?
That should be fine, see you then.
Cheers, I have your number, and that's probably about the optimum time, I'll be over my hangover and I won't quite be ready to go out and have a drink wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Screen - 15th Sep 2011 10:03pm
Yeah, not QUITE!
Posted By: AlexB Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Screen - 15th Sep 2011 10:37pm
Yeah, 5 is my time... so I'd better drive fast!
Fished the screen out of the shed, so it does include the screen, not just maybe wink
Now collected
Cheers, not sure who I met at the door, but much appreciated.
One of the kids, and no problem. It does need a good clean though and prob a good vacuum inside. If you could let Bonzo know or if hes reading this smile
ill be put in the hat as well pls
Posted By: AlexB Re: NEC HD Projector, Remote, Mount & (Maybe) Scre - 17th Sep 2011 5:36pm
Originally Posted by madbaker

You probably need to read the thread.
Originally Posted by rhoobarb2002
One of the kids, and no problem. It does need a good clean though and prob a good vacuum inside. If you could let Bonzo know or if hes reading this smile

I've dropped it off for him, he'll prob read this.
Originally Posted by madbaker

Unfortunately its gone, but thanks for looking anyway.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral