Forums
Now free if any one wants it.

I now have the clifford remote central locking and Immobiliser to go with this, please note the siren does not work, the Immobiliser and remote central locking work perfect and comes with manual and x2 remotes, and cliff net software and leads, , this system works perfect apart from the siren.(you can take siren and see if you can fix water damaged circuit board)
it comes with all cables needed and even some extra that i bought.
If you have a clifford alarm, make it your own and personlise it your way, not the installers way.
Just load software on your pc or laptop, blug cable in to alarm brain and in to usb on computer and away you go.

Works with any clifford car alarm, this allows you to change features on your alarm, i.e choose from over 40 different siren tones, and you can do loads of stuff with it, when connedted to your clifford alarm.
Only selling as my clifford alarm gave up, I have just ordered a new alarm from amazon, which even me will have a job fitting lol.

For more than 20 years, Clifford has revolutionized vehicle security technology time and time again with the most innovative breakthroughs and sophisticated concepts in the industry. For the ultimate in G5 system and accessory control buy the CliffNet Wizard kit that gives you real-time control of your G5 system and G4 / G5 accessories via your Windows-based PC. One of the coolest things about Clifford's G5 technology is the ability to plug your Windows PC into the system/accessory chain and run the CliffNet Wizard. CliffNet Wizard allows you to customize and control your Clifford G5 system and accessories with point-and-click ease. It even adds features, such as selection from among 15 different Personalized Siren Sounds, that aren't available through the system's standard PlainView 2 code-protected programming. Kit Includes: CliffNet Wizard disc Cliffnet Wizard v2.2 (latest version) Clifford Wizard Interface Cable (approx. 3.5m in length) Clifford Wizard palmtop adapter.

sent you pm
This has now gone to madrob
Posted By: Anonymous Re: clifford car Immobiliser and remote central lockin - 5th Aug 2011 11:04am
Nice one, Winter. Definitely in the 'Wiki Spirit'.
I am trying to get in touch with the person i gave this to, madrob, i still have some parts from alarm to give you, i carnt pm you your message box is full
hi winter erm just drop them of at the wash if you could anytime or let me no wer and when to collect thanks
i will drop off monday morning
© Wirral-Wikiwirral