Forums
Posted By: jrossi25 Topsoil - FREE - Bagged & Decent Quality - 23rd May 2011 1:53pm
Hi,

I have roughly 50 rubble sacks with approx 25kg of topsoil in each (perhaps more, they're half to three quarters full and heavy!!)

We ordered 4 tonnes for our garden but had a tonne or so too much so have bagged it all up. It is good quality, we paid £20/t for it. It hasn't been screened so contains some stones and bits of rock but is all locally excavated material from Heswall. It didn't take us long to rake the stones out and saved us a fortune compared to the screened stuff - now you can have the surplus for free!

Available for 50p a bag (NB the soil is free, the 50p is just a token amount to cover the rubble sacks and the nightmare we had bagging them all!)

It is available for collection pretty much any time, take as much or as little as you like. PM Me if you are interested.
Posted By: pablo42 Re: Topsoil - FREE - Bagged & Decent Quality - 23rd May 2011 7:11pm
If you can bring them to Wallasey and spread them over my garden, then rake it flat and lay some new turf. Oh, and take away my little sh*t machine of a dog, I'll have 'em...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Topsoil - FREE - Bagged & Decent Quality - 24th May 2011 8:42am
Sent you a PM Jrossi
Hi i could do with some decent quality top soil, you still got any? can come pick some up at the weekend. let me know thanks.
Posted By: jrossi25 Re: Topsoil - FREE - Bagged & Decent Quality - 29th May 2011 9:35am
All gone now!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral