Forums
Posted By: scary reluctantly having to give away my german shepard - 14th May 2011 6:57pm
reluctantly having to give away my german shepard male dog he is a white german shepard a verry large dog compleately white doesent get on with other dogs its a slim build dog but will eat anything u put infront of him he is kc registered and chiped must go to a good loving home must be able to give him loads of affection and plenty of walks prefaire to go to a person that has no children he has had all his needles and is up to date with them he is 2 in june pm me or can give me the number to the german shephard rescue as ive looked on the net but cant find there number he is only going because he has just had a fight with my other dog that i have had for 15 years
frown
PM Tilly on here - she is connected to GS rescue I think or certainly deals with them a lot
thanks just sent her a pm realy feeling sorry for him but he has got to go to someone who can love him like i do
just think i realised why they was having a bad fight i moved there kennels and the other dog got in the others kennel put them back out and are now playing hopefull ime praying they will get on together stupid me for moving the kennels there both licking there wounds now if he is a good lad i might keep him .
Hope it works out scary x
I've pm'd you back ;o)
no
awww you can't Scary, he's so cute frown
Summer I've seen Scary's dog, and he's soooo cute...would be really sad if this happened. I'm hoping both dogs settle down again.
i have put him back with my other dog and they seem to be ok and playing happily with there tug a war rope toy ........

fingers crossed they will stay like that

please lock post
Got my fingers crossed for you Scary!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral