Forums
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 11:27am
Right, I think we are all grown ups on here so we have a carrier bag of condoms which my son was given at college. He doesn't need them so they are here if anyone wants them. Don't want to chuck them out as they are all the top makes and in date by a few years. There must be 40/50 in there at least. Just pm me.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 11:35am
Are they new or used ??? hahaha..sorry , but if i didn't , someone else would..
Posted By: sean Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 11:43am
so your son's not getting his hole then?
Posted By: bert1 Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 11:48am
can i just have the carrier bag.....boast, boast.
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 11:57am
1. Definately unused.......;0)
2. Sean! ;~0 I have been reliably informed by his girlfriend of 2 yrs that I have got nothing to worry about. They have contraception taken care of.
3. Bert, the carrier bag has got a small hole in it but I've got a black bag here.............
Posted By: Wench Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 1:08pm
Originally Posted by SevenBabyBears
I have been reliably informed by his girlfriend of 2 yrs that I have got nothing to worry about. They have contraception taken care of.

Good job it's only pregnancy that we have to worry about these days isn't it smack
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 1:27pm
Wench, have you got nothing better to do than have a go at people? Reading your past posts, you need to get a life, mate. It's got naff all to do with you what my son does. Read my post.... they are 19, they have been together 2 years - 1st boyfriend/girlfriend. They 1st used condoms and she is now on the pill. Not that it's got f..... all to do with you.

What are you insinuating?

These are offered because they are not needed and someone might as well make use of them.

If you obviously don't need them - why comment???
Posted By: Steve123 Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 1:27pm
can i have them please???
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 1:28pm
that reminds me of what my sex ed teacher said about a girl accepting a bag of condoms off a stranger only to wind up pregnant because they'd had a needle poked through them all, funny the teacher had a baby a few months after that
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 1:35pm
Steve, your more than welcome to them. PM me and I'll send you the address.
Posted By: Wench Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:03pm
Wench, have you got nothing better to do than have a go at people? Reading your past posts, you need to get a life, mate. It's got naff all to do with you what my son does. Read my post.... they are 19, they have been together 2 years - 1st boyfriend/girlfriend. They 1st used condoms and she is now on the pill. Not that it's got f..... all to do with you.

What are you insinuating?

These are offered because they are not needed and someone might as well make use of them.

If you obviously don't need them - why comment???

I wasn't having a go, just making a statement. It doesn't make a blind bit of difference whether they've been together 2 years or 20. All it takes is one set of antibiotics for some people to get thrush. Next thing you know, you both have it. Also, the likes of the pill and the implant are not 100% reliable.

I do have a life thankfully. And once again, I'm not your mate either. I wasn't insinuating anything at all.

Other people didn't want them or need them, but they still commented too. Naughty naughty people raftl
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:06pm
I think you need to read your bottom signature.

Your talking out of yours........
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:08pm
Other people commented in a normal way - as I said your other posts are also condescending to other people. Don't you get out much????
Posted By: Wench Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:12pm
I think you need to read your bottom signature.

Your talking out of yours........

Can you get thrush from antibiotics??
Is the pill 100% effective??
Guess these people are talking out of theirs too think

No, I don't get out as much as I like, but disability does that sometimes, as does imminent surgery.

Like I say, was just making a comment.
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:16pm
It would be a lovely world you live in. The birds are singing, the sun is shining and everyone uses condoms smile

Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:18pm
Steve not sure if you still want these but someone has just emailed about these through freecycle (same name?)

If they are timewasters, I'll let you know.

Thanks.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:34pm
If you cant get rid , you could always blow them up , tie them to all the lampposts in your road in readiness for the forthcoming Royal wedding / street parties...
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:36pm
Yes, not a bad suggestion!
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:53pm
i thought your unedited reply was funnier ..
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 2:58pm
I was going to leave it but didn't want any more comments. crazy

There are all shapes and colours though lol.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 3:03pm
On a lighter note .... one of the funniest things I've seen was a friend blew up several condoms from a helium bottle and released them. It was quite amusing to see them ascend out of sight !! (Well, I thought so anyway !)
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 3:14pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
On a lighter note .... one of the funniest things I've seen was a friend blew up several condoms from a helium bottle and released them. It was quite amusing to see them ascend out of sight !! (Well, I thought so anyway !)
shocked
Posted By: TheDr Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 4:44pm
I always take my mother and her friends to the airport when they go off on holidays, like most mothers do she ALWAYS tells me to "be careful".

A couple of years ago when putting the suitcase in the car I filled every remaining space with condoms.... she didn't find them until unpacking at the hotel (would have loved customs to have checked the bag)...for some reason now she has a padlock on the zip smile
Posted By: RedMen231 Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 4:57pm
whats next a used babys nappy for free crazy
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 6:16pm
These have now gone. Thanks smile
Posted By: Mother_Goose Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 6:19pm
damn....and there I was just thinking to myself I really NEED a carrier bag full of condoms!
Posted By: Mother_Goose Re: Carrier bag of Condoms! - 25th Apr 2011 6:20pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
I always take my mother and her friends to the airport when they go off on holidays, like most mothers do she ALWAYS tells me to "be careful".

A couple of years ago when putting the suitcase in the car I filled every remaining space with condoms.... she didn't find them until unpacking at the hotel (would have loved customs to have checked the bag)...for some reason now she has a padlock on the zip smile

you see...prime use for a carrier bag of them!!! hilarious!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral