were does she live and is it two chairs and three seater sofa ty
Posted By: dodie Re: 3 piece suite red dralon FREE - 8th Apr 2011 10:47am
hi got no pics sorry she is in prenton off prenton dell rd
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 3 piece suite red dralon FREE - 8th Apr 2011 12:09pm
Please keep addresses and personal information in private messages smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 3 piece suite red dralon FREE - 8th Apr 2011 12:17pm
Originally Posted by amylou89
Please keep addresses and personal information in private messages smile

Lmao... she hasnt exactly given any definitive personal information, just a rough idea of where the item is located. Most people give more information out on their facebook account - and someone like me could hack it very easily and gain access to that information - so giving a vague idea of where the item is located, is nothing, and certainly not a security risk (though it may assist any interested parties to decided whether it will be convenient/possible to collect such a large and bulky item)!
Posted By: rachelbubbles Re: 3 piece suite red dralon FREE - 8th Apr 2011 2:01pm
is this still avaliable if so i will take it
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 3 piece suite red dralon FREE - 8th Apr 2011 3:19pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
and someone like me could hack it very easily and gain access to that information

I challenge you...
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 3 piece suite red dralon FREE - 8th Apr 2011 3:54pm
I don't actually do the hacking because my business (and reputation) is to guard against it (with a 100% record over 8 years) so its not in my interest to do so lol. Its not rocket science though, there are tips around if you want to google it and have the time to be arsed doing it. Generally, the easiest way is an email hack, which is usually time consuming but once ya there, the FB element becomes as easy as 1-2-3 most of the time. Failing that, it gets a bit more complicated, like a backtrack wifi hack and inserting a keylogger etc... I know of a few people that have had their FB accounts hacked, often as a result of silly errors on their behalf.

There is plenty of scriptkiddies around, who could do the job in seconds!! And the scary thing is, they probably arnt even out of school yet!

wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 3 piece suite red dralon FREE - 8th Apr 2011 4:00pm
Oh btw, one of the easiest methods, which I won't go into on here for obvious reasons (PM me lol) is only really going to work when the victim is least expecting it - and boy is it simple, but by god do a LOT of people fall victim to it smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral