Forums
my wife has 2 bags of clothes and a bag of shoes/boots.

she has been to scope and they arranged to pick them up but never arrived on the day and oxfam dont want to go out there way to collect items.

so does anyone know of anyone who would collect these to go to a charity as we dont have transport
We recently donated loads of stuff to the British Heart Foundation.

Their shop in Birkenhead has a van which comes out to pick your stuff but only on certain days of the week. I used this service and the guy turned on the day no problem.

Give them a call on 0844 248 9104
thanks very much i will give them a try.
thanks again.
Wirral Ark accept clothes if you want to keep it local
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner

been in touch with them a few weeks ago and they don't want them because they done have enough woman in there.
Originally Posted by The_Monk

been in touch with them a few weeks ago and they don't want them because they done have enough woman in there.

That's interesting to know - thanks
Originally Posted by The_Monk

That's interesting to know - thanks

that is the place at the back of hamilton square station isnt it?
I believe that is where it is yes
I believe that is where it is yes

yeah thats the one then. i emailed them and it was a woman who replied and told me that. Such a shame that it is so hard to find a local company that collects.
try putting them on freecycle, people advertise things they no longer need, and somebody who is short of shoes and bags and clothes will have them. what size are the clothes and shoes
Originally Posted by sarahdavo
try putting them on freecycle, people advertise things they no longer need, and somebody who is short of shoes and bags and clothes will have them. what size are the clothes and shoes

The shoes/boots will be 5 and 6
But clothing are 12, 14, 16,
Here is a picture of a few of the shoes.
The grey and white trainer type are as good as new.

Attached picture IMG_1199.JPG
My daughter is a size 5/6 and she would probarbly benefit from the shoes, and boots and pumps ,she is a single parent on a low income. if you live localy perhaps i could collect them and pass them on to her.
My daughter is a size 5/6 and she would probarbly benefit from the shoes, and boots and pumps ,she is a single parent on a low income. if you live localy perhaps i could collect them and pass them on to her.

thats fine, i will pm you now.
hi my daughter is intrested in the shoes, she lives in birkenhead, so if you would like to give her a ring and arrange when she can collect them from you. lucys tel number is xxxxxxx. thanks sarah

it wont let me send a private message says ive reached my limit.
Sarah
It's none of my business but you've just put your daughter's mobile number on a public forum teling everyone that she is a single mum! Maybe not one of your best moves wink
Have you ever heard of Freegle? It is a re-cycling site. It was set up to keep things from going to the land fill
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiverpoolRecycle/
Originally Posted by scouseLynn
Have you ever heard of Freegle? It is a re-cycling site. It was set up to keep things from going to the land fill
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiverpoolRecycle/

That has already been suggested further up the thread
how do i remove my daughters number from the thread please anybody thank you sassy
how do i remove my daughters number from the thread please anybody thank you sassy
Ask the forum moderator.

have sent a request for the number to be removed for you smile
thank you transcentral xx
monk

lucy is on her way to u now from wallasey so she will be at yours in about 25-35 minutes hope that ok, she doesnt live that far from you, so if you arnt in, she will call again. thanks again sassy x
the boots/shoes have now gone, thankyou sarahdavo.
please lock.
thank you very much monk, my daughter lucy is thrilled with the bag of shoes and boots. sassy xx
thank you transcentral xx

no probs T.C. to friends queen smile ps lol no s wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral