Forums
Posted By: Archaeo Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 6:19pm
If you're daft enough to like Jeremy Kyle, I have four tickets to the show this Friday 21st in Manchester. Free to anyone who wants them, you have to be at the studio at 9am. Directions are on the ticket.

Posted By: lansyp Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 6:29pm
hiya have just read this out to my son and he would love to go if you still have them
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 6:45pm
yes love to go and have a laugh.

sarah x
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 7:05pm
Am i right in remembering that you need photo id for the party leader?
Posted By: Archaeo Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 7:31pm
Lansy P, how many do you want. If you only want 2 sarahdavo can have the other two.
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 7:31pm
I think they may need ID. I have tickets for the Britains Got Talent audience on Friday in Liverpool but can't make it. I would have passed these on but photo ID is needed and they are non tranferable.
Posted By: lansyp Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 7:34pm
hi Deano would prefere the four if could but if not two would be great thanks, lansy.
Posted By: SevenBabyBears Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 7:34pm
Meant to say though have a look on the tickets, they may get away with it if it doesn't state it on the terms and conditions ;0)
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 7:42pm
Doubt it. When we went, the 4 tkts were booked by and delivered to me.
when we got to the front, my name as party leader was checked on a list and i had to provide photo id.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 7:48pm
Just go online and book your own free tickets. Its free and you can choose days and times.
they over subscribe for the eventuality of dna's.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 7:52pm
Originally Posted by SevenBabyBears
Meant to say though have a look on the tickets, they may get away with it if it doesn't state it on the terms and conditions ;0)
States on the letter that comes with the tickets smile
Posted By: lansyp Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 8:16pm
Deano, they still up for grabs? smile
Posted By: lansyp Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 8:38pm
can you let me know if there still available, so i can let my son know smile
Posted By: Archaeo Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 8:57pm
gone now.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 9:44pm
raftl the industrial museum is nearby. Save wasting the price of your train ticket
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 19th Jan 2011 9:55pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
raftl the industrial museum is nearby. Save wasting the price of your train ticket

Thats were i parked when I went lol.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 20th Jan 2011 10:25am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

Thats were i parked when I went lol.

Were you "on" the show or just in the audience raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 20th Jan 2011 10:33am
raftl audience. No dna tests or lie detector needed in this house.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 20th Jan 2011 6:10pm
Do they give you a set of funny teeth to wear , or is that just the people on the stage ????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 22nd Jan 2011 8:32pm
did you get in ok ?
Posted By: lansyp Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 22nd Jan 2011 8:45pm
yes they got in and said it was good it took about three hours for the hour show
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 23rd Jan 2011 1:13am
Ah well thats good news. (Im surprised tho.) smile
Posted By: ChrisNewcastle Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 23rd Jan 2011 2:29am
anybody wanting free audience tickets for tv shows should try applausestore.com I got that from the echo website.Failing that contact the show itself.

Posted By: ChrisNewcastle Re: Four Jeremy Kyle tickets for Friday - 23rd Jan 2011 2:04pm
Did your son say if he gets much abuse LansyP?? (Jeremy Kyle not your son) as surely he must get a lot more than we see the deformed weasel that he is.
Is that why it takes 3 hours to record a 1 hour show?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral