Forums
Posted By: camaroz Karaoke Machine - Portable TV - Storage Unit - 13th Nov 2010 11:01am
Here are some bits that need to go.
Does anyone know of a child that may want to have a Karaoke machine?

I have switched it on and I am listening to Heat FM, and when I talk into the mic it comes out of the speaker, the little onboard TV comes on too. I cannot find any Karaoke Discs at the moment.

Also a portable TV that my daughter used to connect to the Karaoke machine.

TV, HiFi storage unit to go too.

Would rather they go together, else the lot will ind up in Bidston tip.

Pm only please.

Attached picture Unit2.jpg
Attached picture Unit3.jpg
Posted By: camaroz Re: Karaoke Machine - Portable TV - Storage Unit - 13th Nov 2010 11:03am
Here are the other pics..

All Justin Beiber stickers have been removed

Attached picture Unit.jpg
Attached picture TV.jpg
Posted By: camaroz Re: Karaoke Machine - Portable TV - Storage Unit - 13th Nov 2010 11:05am
FREE !

But the lot has to go , Be quick! LOL
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Karaoke Machine - Portable TV - Storage Unit - 13th Nov 2010 11:45am
if noone has taken up your offer pm rudebox as I know her and plusone are really in to karaoke and I think they'll really like it
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Karaoke Machine - Portable TV - Storage Unit - 13th Nov 2010 12:19pm
Thanks for the thought Derek and the v.mail but no thanks. We annoy the neighbours with ps2 and singstar laugh
Posted By: camaroz Re: Karaoke Machine - Portable TV - Storage Unit - 13th Nov 2010 1:54pm
Nowt - Free - Gratis...
Posted By: camaroz Re: Karaoke Machine - Portable TV - Storage Unit - 14th Nov 2010 2:12pm
****** THESE ARE COLLECTION ONLY IF ANYONE WANTS THEM *****
might be interested bud what's left? smile
Posted By: camaroz Re: Karaoke Machine - Portable TV - Storage Unit - 14th Nov 2010 5:30pm
Everything buddy.
Can we have the TV stand and we will pick it up NOW

your pms are full pm me or robbo_theman
Posted By: camaroz Re: Karaoke Machine - Portable TV - Storage Unit - 14th Nov 2010 8:13pm
Sorry all went earlier....

***ALL GONE***
© Wirral-Wikiwirral