Forums
Posted By: lansyp old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 17th Oct 2010 1:02pm
hi all having a megga clear out and was wondering if any body would like some books mostly danielle steel ,some old windows 95 and 98 games, programs driver disks ,scanner and a joy pad also other ps1 games and more will post as i find it .oh yes and have dismatled a wardrobe so have some wood suitable for shelves maybe
Posted By: lansyp Re: old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 17th Oct 2010 1:11pm
sorry no chance its been up 15 years and it didnt take long to dismantle as it vitually fell down
Posted By: lansyp Re: old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 17th Oct 2010 6:32pm
right now have an xbox steering wheel no pedals dont know if it would work with 360 . ps2 steering wheel with pedals few more old pc disks and i am going to stick it all on freecycle now so be quick if you want any
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 17th Oct 2010 6:37pm
what games? any chance of listing them?
Posted By: lansyp Re: old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 17th Oct 2010 7:26pm
hi mate theres all sorts there worms ,sonic theres a flight simulator or two demos from computer mags and educational software therse even an unopened 97 office also a joy pad but as i say there all 95 and 98 operating system theres about 60 disks oh theres a star wars x fighter one and a football one
Posted By: Anonymous Re: old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 19th Oct 2010 7:45pm
what ps1 games ?
Posted By: lansyp Re: old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 19th Oct 2010 8:59pm
Tomb raider 3 worms .final fantasy 7 and 8 though there is a disk missing from 8 disk 3
Posted By: Anonymous Re: old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 20th Oct 2010 2:05pm
got them thanks smile
Posted By: chrislfc87 Re: old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 21st Oct 2010 8:45pm
do you still have the ps2 steering wheel and pedals?? if so i will take them please
Posted By: peodude Re: old computer games ,drivers and stuff - 24th Oct 2010 8:35pm
I'll take the PS1 games, can you PM me a telephone number and an address for collection please. Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral