Forums
Posted By: Robbo_MRS any one want a cat free to a good home - 13th Jul 2010 4:14pm
he is black and White but he dont got on with cat and dogs he is cute and he is a good cat it is my mates cat
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 13th Jul 2010 4:29pm
Hes bin dun an yer al get day 2 email ya sum now k my mate just text me this
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 13th Jul 2010 5:04pm
Originally Posted by Robbo_MRS
Hes bin dun an yer al get day 2 email ya sum now k my mate just text me this

What ?
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 13th Jul 2010 5:13pm
i will get some pic when she email me some
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 12:33pm
cat pix

Attached picture j cat1.jpg
Attached picture jcat2.jpg
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 12:34pm
cat pic

Attached picture jcat3.jpg
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 12:48pm
his name is barney
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 2:25pm
Why dont they want him?
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 2:28pm
they have got a dog now
Posted By: Wench Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 2:38pm
If they knew the cat didn't get on with dogs then they are very irresponsible to now have got a dog. It's not fair on the cat to get shut just because they want a dog instead. What are they going to do with the dog when they decide they want something else!?!

Some people make me mad!!
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 2:41pm
i dont know i feel sorry for the cat
Posted By: Tilly Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 2:42pm
Originally Posted by Robbo_MRS
they have got a dog now

omg
Posted By: Tilly Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 2:55pm
Originally Posted by summer01
you know i know someone who cat is 12 years old all a sudden because she childminds she dosent let this boy in the house he is so nice cat but i have seen her ignore it and his ears are all festered and sore.am sorry it just makes me sick

I'm with you there Summer. we live in a throw away society these days. people get kittens they grow into cats then they get dogs and don't want the cat then they have kids and don't want the dog. yhats why the rescue's are jammed full and animals are killed every day. Jeezus!!!
Posted By: Tilly Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 4:07pm
Originally Posted by summer01
i will have a look to see if i can get him somewhere else .but am doing this for the cat as his best intrest.cats seem to qiet down when they become adults more calm.

I will also post him up on some forums, he needs a home with someone to give him the love he deserves frown
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 14th Jul 2010 4:12pm
ok Thank you
Posted By: The_Doorman Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 19th Sep 2010 1:25am
Did this cat find a loving home in the end?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 19th Sep 2010 1:53am
lol, you bunch of animals laugh
Posted By: Robbo_MRS Re: any one want a cat free to a good home - 19th Sep 2010 8:14am
yep
© Wirral-Wikiwirral