Forums
Hi,

I have two items which are free to anyone who wants them and is prepared to come and collect them.

The first is a 17” Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 413 CRT monitor like this one here - http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/crt-monitor/iiyama-vm-pro413/

I have a TFT monitor so this has just been in a cupboard for years taking up space. It was a top quality monitor at the time of buying and it produces a clear sharp picture. The stand has seemingly gone missing though so you won’t be able to tilt and swivel it. Here’s a couple of pictures of it –

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The second item I have to give away is a Cookworks combination microwave oven. Or at least it used to be a combination microwave oven. Now it’s just a conventional oven. Basically my mum cleaned the inside with a brillo pad and scrubbed away at the microwave sensor which apparently is not the best thing to do with microwaves as we have now discovered. Now whenever you try to use the microwave aspect it sparks around the sensor similar to the effect when you accidentally put some sort of dish with metal in a microwave. So the microwave part is not to be used. The conventional oven still works fine though so if you just wanted a small oven this could be a good acquirement for you. It comes in handy when you need to cook two different things at the same time which require different cooking times and temperatures etc as you can do one lot in your main oven and another lot in the smaller one.

Here’s a pic –

[Linked Image]

Anyone interested in either and is willing to come and collect, let me know.

Cheers
I'll have the combi-microwave, PM'd you.
Cooker has now gone to the above poster, just the monitor left now smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral