Forums
Posted By: daisy_kat needs a good home - 19th Aug 2009 6:57am
hi, i have a female german shepherd who is free to a good home. I dont want to give her away but we have to. She is a two year old pedigree, black and tan and hasnt been done as we were planning on mating her. Very sad about doing this but needs must. can anyone help?
Posted By: bert1 Re: needs a good home - 19th Aug 2009 7:12am
Why not try the Police or RAF, they are always on the lookout for German Shepherds, sorry don't know the contact numbers.
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: needs a good home - 19th Aug 2009 7:25am
thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: needs a good home - 19th Aug 2009 9:45am
do you have a photo, may know someone that will have her.
Posted By: hoseman Re: needs a good home - 19th Aug 2009 3:45pm
Isnt there a German Sheperd rescue? I know they do Boxer rescue, thurt i had heard of GS.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: needs a good home - 19th Aug 2009 7:38pm
Aww. I hope u and the dog get this sorted and have a happy ending. Let us know wot happens.
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: needs a good home - 19th Aug 2009 9:02pm
Why are you rehoming her, if you dont mind me asking?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: needs a good home - 20th Aug 2009 9:28am
Originally Posted by _jase_
do you have a photo, may know someone that will have her.
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: needs a good home - 20th Aug 2009 11:08am
We have to rehome her because she is not getting on with the other german shepherd that we have, and we had him first. She is very affectionate, loves being hugged etc. she is house trained. i will try and get a picture on here, when i can figure out how, lol.
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: needs a good home - 20th Aug 2009 11:12am
i think that she would be ok in a kennel. the Man we got her off had her in kennels since she was born. If you wouldnt mind giving me the details for the rescue that would be great. i feel awful doing this.
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: needs a good home - 20th Aug 2009 11:20am
Sorry, having a bad day, can someone explain to me in laymens terms how to put a photo on here please. thanks
Posted By: derekdwc Re: needs a good home - 20th Aug 2009 1:07pm
your pm box seems to be full

1st if the images are on your computer check that they are under 1mb in size and are .jpeg because you can't upload them to wiki if they are larger
To check size right click on image then go down to properties and left click on that
If larger than 1mb I suggest you go to

2nd
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/
scroll down to resize images click on browse to where your images are click on the image you want to resize I then click in the 600Pixels part then click on the red resize button
After a short time it shows the picture and gives you the opportunity to browse to a folder and save (your original photo remains unaltered)

3rd
If images less than 1mb and you are on wiki here's how to upload them
eg
If you are on the topic eg a Bidston basement that we visited go to last post click on Reply and a square box comes up you must type something in here eg my pics(there must be text put in here)
Make sure there is Text in the post, or the image will fail,

now click on UPLOAD mANAGER THEN BROWSE SELECT IMAGE THEN CLICK ON Add file here you can then add a comment to the image
So click browse and add file each time until all the images you want are added then click on done adding files then click on submit
You can't see the images until the post is submitted
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: needs a good home - 20th Aug 2009 3:13pm
Thank you everyone for your help with this. I have found somewhere for her, with someone i know so i can still go and see her.
Thank you again smile
Posted By: lansyp Re: needs a good home - 21st Aug 2009 9:43am
brilliant
© Wirral-Wikiwirral